Van Meter vs South Central Calhoun
OABCIG vs Sigourney-Keota

Current Standings
43: FootballFan1009
42: Beaverball14
41: MepoDawg#
40: PNation
36: GoEagles23

Do we want additional points added? O/U? Or wait for the championship game?

DeJean will tire SK's defense out. SK's offense will tire out OABCIG's defense some. Curious where OABCIG will put CD on defense given the fact that SK takes their best player on the counter play weak side and their most physical guy to the numbers side. People overlook the physicality and mental stress it puts on a defense when SK runs 15 plays down your throat for 3 yards a snap for 7 minutes. I would not be surprised to see SK try and take the ball first and "try" to get OABCIG in slightly different territory than what is normal for them. With all this said, SK will be stopped on offense plenty of times and their D will give up plenty of points OABCIG - 49, SK - 24

I think SK keeps it close for a quarter, maybe a half, then come halftime adjustments Oabcig opens a big lead and wins by 4 or 5 tds

Well Sk is hanging around, but just aren’t going to be able to get the stops needed to pull this out

What exactly is the rule for that onside kick? Because it didn’t hit the ground off the tee? That would be just like if you were popping the ball up in the air without it hitting the ground. What’s the difference?

What exactly is the rule for that onside kick? Because it didn’t hit the ground off the tee? That would be just like if you were popping the ball up in the air without it hitting the ground. What’s the difference?
Can’t find the exact definition, but says the pop up kick in which it’s immediately driven into the ground and only hits once is illegal. I assume this applies to pop up onsides that don’t hit the ground as well. I believe it has to hit the ground at least twice.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT