ADVERTISEMENT

Semi Final Ticket Problems

Oct 3, 2019
Is anyone else having problems trying to obtain tickets for the semi final games? I have been trying to obtain tickets all day today and the website has been throwing a fit all day for me when trying to purchase them.

This is what the IAHSAA website says.

Tickets will go on sale initially via online code exclusively to participating schools. Tickets will then be made available for public purchase online at 12 a.m. on day of game.

If you have an online code and it isn't working I wouldn't know why unless there was an allotment that sold out. Not sure how much they are limiting attendance.

If you don't have a code, you wouldn't be able to purchase until the day of the game which would explain why you are having difficulties.

I am curious if we will be able to buy tickets at the dome this year or if that needs to be done in advance online? Anyone know the answer to this question?

I was using a code when trying to purchase the tickets and it was telling me "All seats in this price level are currently sold or reserved in shopping carts".

I am curious as well about buying tickets at the dome.

Judging by the new restrictions on spectators at sporting events, there will be very sparse crowds at the UNI Dome this year. Most of us will likely have to stream the games.

Edit: now I have read that the 2 spectators per athlete will not apply to the dome. Who knows what the final decision will be, but I am sure the iahsaa will announce something fairly soon.

Will likely be hard to get a ticket if your not a student or the family of a student though.

Last edited:
Judging by the new restrictions on spectators at sporting events, there will be very sparse crowds at the UNI Dome this year. Most of us will likely have to stream the games.

Edit: now I have read that the 2 spectators per athlete will not apply to the dome. Who knows what the final decision will be, but I am sure the iahsaa will announce something fairly soon.

Will likely be hard to get a ticket if your not a student or the family of a student though.
Really? Looking at the finals game last year, it was extremely sparsely populated. over 16k in seats. I bet between both A schools there are less than 5k in people that would show up.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT