ADVERTISEMENT

Semi Final Predictions

you cannot tell me WC is a top 10 team in the state for class a.....no way
hope WH calls the dogs off to start the 4th

I think they are. They went into N Tama and beat them (although NT QB was playing on 1 leg) and grundy -N tama are a coin flip.

The issue isnt Woodbury Central being bad. Its just West Hancock is that good compared to the rest of class A this year.

I think they are. They went into N Tama and beat them (although NT QB was playing on 1 leg) and grundy -N tama are a coin flip.

The issue isnt Woodbury Central being bad. Its just West Hancock is that good compared to the rest of class A this year.

true youre right.. they're top ten. But I think a healthy North Tama is better..along with a few other teams

Reactions: GOPANTHERS23
Actually the source of the Fearsome Eagle Beast & SheBeast might IS in the water!
(a little known branch of the Silurian-Devonian aquifer to be exact - not even known to the IGS).

Reactions: falconfanx3
you cannot tell me WC is a top 10 team in the state for class a.....no way
hope WH calls the dogs off to start the 4th

You're right Woodbury Central isn't a top ten team, they're a top 4 team. The RPI had them at #6 and they beat #4. Won a District that sent 3 teams to the playoffs. Went 4-1 against teams that qualified for the playoffs.

Yes, the N. Tama QB played injured, and did a great job for 3 quarters. Yes, his injury appeared to catch up to him in the 4th quarter. Look at the comments from the N. Tama coach regarding WC.

And yes WC's performance against West Hancock was not good, but look at their margin of victories during the season... West Hancock is an exceptional team, big, strong, fast and well coached. Not a single team within 21 points of them this year. WC was also missing their best player a 3x 1st Team All District and last year's (and probably this year's) District Defensive MVP. He was the team's leading rusher, second leading tackler and on the field leader.... Replaced by a freshman. He doesn't make up 29 points, but WC has a better showing with him.

So yes WC earned their trip to the Dome... And is a top 4 Team in Class A.

Last edited:
Reactions: NWIAorBUST
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT