ADVERTISEMENT

SEC Lines for week 2 of the real season

I have to be careful with Vols - too close to be objective

Mizzou isnt good

I think uk ole miss will be tight

Understand your view on Vols. Hard to be objective unless it's just plain as day. I think UK will be far more likely to shorten the game by jamming the ball down OM's throat. If they tighten up the ball security, I see them covering. No blowout, by any means, but covering.

om has a horrible d

If UK can limit big plays in the second half, they should cover the 7. Will still be a good game, though, imo. Bama is about to put A&M out, so you should be good there. Mond has moments of good, but, for the most part, he sucks.

If UK can limit big plays in the second half, they should cover the 7. Will still be a good game, though, imo. Bama is about to put A&M out, so you should be good there. Mond has moments of good, but, for the most part, he sucks.

Kentucky let this get away from them. Shitty coaching and an incredibly shitty QB.

Reactions: Orange_N_White
no shit

that’s the most Kentucky thing I’ve ever seen

(sorry IPD)

I now understand how the hell we went 6-2 last year to close the season..... didn’t have a Shitty QB Because we lined up a WR in the position; and we didn’t have as many shitty coaching decisions, because the only decision was to keep running the ball behind the OLine

i feel the phucking need to self-quarantine the rest of UK’s home game (gag)

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT