ADVERTISEMENT

Scrolling through YouTube I clicked on a link called Pregame Day Show. A brilliant UT student was holding up

Well they can’t read this either so they won’t understand what you’re saying
Can you read this?

smooch.gif

Haha, that's a hilarious sign! It's always fun to come across clever and playful jabs like that, especially in sports rivalries. It's all in good spirits and adds extra excitement to the game. Thanks for sharing this amusing moment; it brought a smile to my face too! I think such posts are also a smart move to get viral on social media. However, I prefer using the cheapest SMM panel to get famous there. My dream is to become a blogger.

Last edited:
Haha, that's a hilarious sign! It's always fun to come across clever and playful jabs like that, especially in sports rivalries. It's all in good spirits and adds extra excitement to the game. Thanks for sharing this amusing moment; it brought a smile to my face too!
Show us your tits

• Haha
Reactions: billywayneluck
Haha, that sign sounds like a priceless moment! Gotta love a little playful banter, especially when it's done cleverly. College rivalries bring out the best (and sometimes the funniest) in fans, and I'm sure that sign got some serious laughs!

Speaking of reaching audiences and capturing attention, have you ever considered diving into TikTok? It's an insanely popular platform these days, and it's not just for dance videos and pranks. If you've got something to say (or display via hand-written signs 😄), you can amplify that message with a TikTok ads account. Check it out, you can find ads tiktok accounts for sale to hit the ground running. It's a whole new avenue to explore, especially if you enjoy engaging with a crowd.

Last edited:
Haha, that sign sounds like a priceless moment! Gotta love a little playful banter, especially when it's done cleverly. College rivalries bring out the best (and sometimes the funniest) in fans, and I'm sure that sign got some serious laughs!
We just want all boys to have fun, Kassius!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT