ADVERTISEMENT

Saw this about POTATUS' speech last night..

dustinator

Freshman
Jan 10, 2006
Mentions in Biden's speech:
China: 0
Crime: 0
Inflation: 0
Fentanyl: 0
The Border: 0
Charlottesville: 1
January 6th: 2
Insurrection: 3
Donald Trump: 3
Extremism: 7
Violence: 10
MAGA: 13
Republicans: 16

I did not watch but looking at the above, it seems they worry about orangeman and republicans far more than the chinks and the open border being flooded.

7205.jpg

If the orangeman gave a speech about the libs being a threat to the country, surrounded by two Marines and with the Marine Band playing, the leftist cult members would have set fire to half of the cities in the country last night while crying.

I did not watch but looking at the above, it seems they worry about orangeman and republicans far more than the chinks and the open border being flooded.

This is why our founding fathers gave us the second amendment…

He’s going to unite us. Right now he’s curing cancer by calling names on the deplorables.

Reactions: dustinator
He’s going to unite us. Right now he’s curing cancer by calling names on the deplorables.
If by curing cancer you mean weaponizing government power to use against his political opponents and their supporters, you'd be correct. Wonder where in history we have seen this before?

Reactions: dustinator
ADVERTISEMENT