ADVERTISEMENT

Sanctions- fishing question

Pops Masterson

All District
Jan 8, 2004
Putting a small reunion of sorts together, and I’m in charge of the location. Probably going to do some type of fishing, but a couple of the guys don’t want to go too far out, I guess because they are vaginas.

What do you recommend as far as short trip out of the gulf? When do redfish bite? Talk to me like I’m Terence Cody or Junior Rosegreen.

Putting a small reunion of sorts together, and I’m in charge of the location. Probably going to do some type of fishing, but a couple of the guys don’t want to go too far out, I guess because they are vaginas.

What do you recommend as far as short trip out of the gulf? When do redfish bite? Talk to me like I’m Terence Cody or Junior Rosegreen.
That last line did me in. Could have easily subbed Nick Marshall for either of them.

Pops, get in touch with Blake Hunter, he is a great surf fishing guide at Santa Rosa Beach. He can put you on pompano and maybe some reds from the beach. He furnishes everything you need and is a great guy You will be on beach fishing since you have some thats not in love with boating.
Ask for Blake to be your guide. He owns it .

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Pops Masterson
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT