ADVERTISEMENT

Rupert! How could you ??

David_Dennison

All District
Jul 13, 2020
As I have predicated… Trumpsky has demonstrated nw that he is one of the biggest losers ever in US politics. First by losing the WH, House and Senate to the Dems…Her personally flipped two GA senate seats and endorsed Abrams because he was pissed at Kemp and Raffensberger.

. Now making 2022 all about the Big Lie and not a single solution to solve the problems. NONE… all was all about me! E! Me! “The chosen one”

All of you closet Trump ball lickers should pray that Garland has the balls and indicts him for the various acts of insurrection and the lock down bulletproof charge of obstruction of a federal investigation. ( his second actually). There is zero chance of escape from that particular one.

MAYBE Georgia gets him first. I hope so because the state charges are non pardonable -except by Kemp who hates his fvcking guts almost as much as me the other 80 million voters.

MAGA BY GAWD

MAKING
Attorneys
Hire
Attorneys

Last edited:
Poor gator
Direct your correspondence to Rupert. It’s obvious that he will be directing spin towards conventional moderate GOP. and away fro MAGAts. It will be interesting to see if the Freedom Caucus MAGAts will have the votes to change Speakers now.

Direct your correspondence to Rupert. It’s obvious that he will be directing spin towards conventional moderate GOP. and away fro MAGAts. It will be interesting to see if the Freedom Caucus MAGAts will have the votes to change Speakers now.
Again - poor gator. Prayers lifted.

Both extremists … about 50% of congress is incompetent and is using their positions for persons enrichment.

COVIDHistoryJokes-VDN-031920-2.gif

• Love
Reactions: BamaFan1137
Kind of wished that guy wasn’t such a bad aim……or W’s reaction time was like Biden’s.

You ducked the question. Why am I not surprised?
I would have voted for -. along with the nine conservative GOP members who were cast out by the MAGAT Freedom Caucus . They weren’t cast out for their conservatism ( all voted 90% party line) - they voted for impeaching a criminal. Same reason millions of GOP Never Trumpers like me split a ticket. It was a total rejection of Trumpsky like the 2020 election.

If Trumpsky becomes the nominee you can bet that the WH , House and Senate ALL go Dem in 2024. He is a loser at everything the touches- who will be indicted while he’s running.

who will be indicted while he’s running.

He is more likely to be indicted if he runs than if he doesn't. And that should scare the fvck out of you.

I hope he doesn't run or I hope RDS wins the nomination. However, I don't support our country becoming a banana republic. I wouldn't have even supported Hillary being indicted as a candidate or, God help us, if she had been POTUS.

Reactions: Reasoned
I would have voted for -. along with the nine conservative GOP members who were cast out by the MAGAT Freedom Caucus . They weren’t cast out for their conservatism ( all voted 90% party line) - they voted for impeaching a criminal. Same reason millions of GOP Never Trumpers like me split a ticket. It was a total rejection of Trumpsky like the 2020 election.

If Trumpsky becomes the nominee you can bet that the WH , House and Senate ALL go Dem in 2024. He is a loser at everything the touches- who will be indicted while he’s running.

That wasn’t the question, and in fact the question had little to do with Trump at all.

Work like hell to primary the crappy candidates, but actively trying to give power to Democrats and the current crop of leftists is, well, as anti-conservative as it gets.

That wasn’t the question, and in fact the question had little to do with Trump at all.

Work like hell to primary the crappy candidates, but actively trying to give power to Democrats and the current crop of leftists is, well, as anti-conservative as it gets.

How about people like BG should stop supporting a party that donates campaign money to more extreme Republican candidates???

You are failing to acknowledge the Big Fail. There were millions of $$ in GOP pacs going to nevertrumpers all over the country. In fact soME Dem PACs were supporting RW extremist MAGA monkeys - because they KNEW they’d lose against a rational Dem…. And they were right. They fvcked themselves. Trumsky fvcked the GOP by endorsing idiots. He will continue to lose GOP seats if he stays on the campaign trail.

If you think it’s ok… the you too are a MAGA idiot.

MAGA by Gawd

You also voted for Joe Biden and have openly stated you’d support Lib Cheney who is nothing more than a liberal plant/wolf in sheep’s clothing.

That’s like saying you went to Thailand and didn’t suck a shedong, but you let it suck yours. You’re still gay.

You are a liberal.

You also voted for Joe Biden and have openly stated you’d support Lib Cheney who is nothing more than a liberal plant/wolf in sheep’s clothing.

That’s like saying you went to Thailand and didn’t suck a shedong, but you let it suck yours. You’re still gay.

You are a liberal.
Cheney voted 93% along ultra conservative party lines. No amount of Trumpanzee delusional BS can erase history of her voting record.

Liz campaigned against Trumpanzee. As she should have to expose the Big Lie. She will be a force to extract Trumpsky from the party - as will many MILLIONS of other GOP who split tickets this week to root out Trumpism. She will run for POTUS simply to get on the debate stage and humiliate him. He would literally freak out and fight her onstage. I will be her Alabama Campaign manager.

Predication- Liz wil regain her seat in 2024 after the truth comes out.

Write it down and wait for it.

Cheney voted 93% along ultra conservative party lines. No amount of Trumpanzee delusional BS can erase history of her voting record.

Liz campaigned against Trumpanzee. As she should have to expose the Big Lie. She will be a force to extract Trumpsky from the party - as will many MILLIONS of other GOP who split tickets this week to root out Trumpism. She will run for POTUS simply to get on the debate stage and humiliate him. He would literally freak out and fight her onstage. I will be her Alabama Campaign manager.

Predication- Liz wil regain her seat in 2024 after the truth comes out.

Write it down and wait for it.
Lol she actively supported other libs, just like you. You are both libs. I’m not sure why this is so hard for you to comprehend.

You helped elect a lib. You actively support libs in both chambers. You are a lib. Sorry this hurts your feels.

Reactions: BKHusky
You are failing to acknowledge the Big Fail. There were millions of $$ in GOP pacs going to nevertrumpers all over the country. In fact soME Dem PACs were supporting RW extremist MAGA monkeys - because they KNEW they’d lose against a rational Dem…. And they were right. They fvcked themselves. Trumsky fvcked the GOP by endorsing idiots. He will continue to lose GOP seats if he stays on the campaign trail.

If you think it’s ok… the you too are a MAGA idiot.

MAGA by Gawd
I’m fine with Trump stepping on his dick on the way to irrelevancy. He wants candidates that will be subservient to him and that he can control. Otherwise they are the enemy. His policies weren’t the problem, it’s always just been him and his tactics.

He was entertaining as POTUS but his recent coziness with lefties has turned me against him a bit.
I went to see him when he was running in 2000 and again in 2004, sadly I bought into the “nation building” folly, going into Iraq and creating the DHS. Should have suspected something was amiss when he felt compelled to call it “compassionate” conservatism 🤷‍♂️??? True conservatism doesn’t need the qualifier.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT