ADVERTISEMENT

Run Raphael Run!

Would love for this to make a difference….. but I’m skeptical GA is going to be able to generate enuff support for Walker to overcome the Dem cheat machine.

I see Pubs only having 50 senate seats after midterms with Cumlala having the tie breaking vote :(

at least Pubs get the house back

Reactions: Orange_N_White
Would love for this to make a difference….. but I’m skeptical GA is going to be able to generate enuff support for Walker to overcome the Dem cheat machine.

I see Pubs only having 50 senate seats after midterms with Cumlala having the tie breaking vote :(

Sadly, I’m afraid you’ll be correct.

I'm worried about that scenario as well, but fortunately it wouldn't take much polling error for the Repubs to get to 52/53.

The only thing you really have to worry about with with left having senate is SCOTUS. The left justices aren’t going anywhere, but I wouldn’t put it past a lefty nut to try and take out one of the right judges. Pubs are weak and will cave on a lot of the other confirmations. Dems would filibuster everything meaningful pubs would try to pass or Biden will veto, so it’s not like a Republican senate is going to turn things around. If anything, it gives Dems a finger to point when things are just as bad or worse in two years as a means to try and retain the White House…

Reactions: dhetiger
The only thing you really have to worry about with with left having senate is SCOTUS. The left justices aren’t going anywhere, but I wouldn’t put it past a lefty nut to try and take out one of the right judges. Pubs are weak and will cave on a lot of the other confirmations. Dems would filibuster everything meaningful pubs would try to pass or Biden will veto, so it’s not like a Republican senate is going to turn things around. If anything, it gives Dems a finger to point when things are just as bad or worse in two years as a means to try and retain the White House…
Good points, but I’m thinking the purpose of a pub Senate would be to obstruct Biden, which is pretty much what they’ve done with the close numbers. They really need the House to fvck with Shitbritches in a meaningful way.

Good points, but I’m thinking the purpose of a pub Senate would be to obstruct Biden, which is pretty much what they’ve done with the close numbers. They really need the House to fvck with Shitbritches in a meaningful way.
I don’t think Biden will be president after the midterms. Only question is if we will get heels up or some other loser.

I don’t think Biden will be president after the midterms. Only question is if we will get heels up or some other loser.
LOLOLOL Is the Qmilitia going to hang him? He’ll escape like Mike Pence when Adolf and Roger Stone sent their goons from proud boys , QAnon and Oathkkeeper militia

Do you believe the Trumpsky is “The One”
stand back and stand by!
MAGA by Gawd
Where we go one- We go all

LOLOLOL Is the Qmilitia going to hang him? He’ll escape like Mike Pence when Adolf and Roger Stone sent their goons from proud boys , QAnon and Oathkkeeper militia

stand back and stand by!
MAGA by Gawd
WTF drugs are you on??? Serious talk here.

Do you see the dementia moments from Biden and somehow think that’s healthy ?? WTF about Biden’s obvious mental decay always screams Trump in your phucking insane brain??? Your a GD caricature of a screaming pull-string doll.

Reactions: GwinnettDawg

stand back and stand by!
MAGA by Gawd
His own party will convince him to step down. Absolutely zero to do with Trump. SMH

You need professional help. Orangeman has scarred you.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT