ADVERTISEMENT

RUN OFF!!!

David_Dennison

All District
Jul 13, 2020
That’s what Herschel does when he sees a some with a paternity test kit. I’m sure that sorry restated MF runs a 4.15 flat to avoid new unknown baby mammas.

He better get elected! There about six KNOWN skanks out there that want a piece of the pie from that Senate paycheck.

Run Herschel Run!

That’s what Herschel does when he sees a some with a paternity test kit. I’m sure that sorry restated MF runs a 4.15 flat to avoid new unknown baby mammas.

He better get elected! There about six KNOWN skanks out there that want a piece of the pie from that Senate paycheck.

Run Herschel Run!
How many times did The Goal Line Stalker beat bammer? It can only be about that or Trumpsky for you. You’re a delicate flower.

Gator, serious question, who is more fit to be a senator, Herschel Walker or John Fetterman?

Reactions: Bill_D
LOL - I keep getting emails from the DNC crowd. The libs are begging for money. The poor Reverend is OUT OF MONEY and needs more.

Imagine that. A liberal democrat spent all of their money as is desperate for more. Begging everyone to help poor little old them.

LOLOLOLOLOLOL predictable

LOL - I keep getting emails from the DNC crowd. The libs are begging for money. The poor Reverend is OUT OF MONEY and needs more.

Imagine that. A liberal democrat spent all of their money as is desperate for more. Begging everyone to help poor little old them.

He spent $61k of his campaign money on child support backpay. What a thug loser. 🤣

Run Herschel Run!
Actually a pretty good troll!

Also, it’s always the blue/purple states that can’t fcking count. Libs are the dumbest piles of shit on earth.

Somehow Florida can count all their votes by 10pm of Election Day, but all these other dumbass states cant.

Reactions: BamaFan1137
Somehow Florida can count all their votes by 10pm of Election Day, but all these other dumbass states cant.
They know what they’re doing. It takes a lot of time to scam an election. Luckily the republicans have attorneys working around the clock to make sure these scum bags aren’t cheating as bad as they would unwatched.

Last edited:
Also, it’s always the blue/purple states that can’t fcking count. Libs are the dumbest piles of shit on earth.
In 1969, it took us 2.5 days to get from the earth to the moon. The computer used to for onboard navigation could run as a simple app on our smartphones today. Most people used paper to communicate, since real time communication used expensive long distance services.

In 2022, it has been 2.5 days since the polls closed and some states still haven't counted votes. Funny - a couple of election cycles ago this wasn't an issue. Suddenly in 2020 and 2022 it is. We can communicate with just about anyone on earth instantly and inexpensively, but counting votes quickly has become an insurmountable task. What changed?

Last edited:
Same ones counting are probably the same ones too dumb to obtain ID, amirite @Menace Sockeyes you flitty lil racist puke lol
Ah yes, the racism of low expectations.

Anyone see the video(s) of black folks being confronted with the whole "blacks can't get ID" nonsense from pasty white liberal trash like sassy? "What do you mean I can't get ID, the DMV is two blocks that way!" They all thought the dude was making this shit up. Except he began the video with pointy headed white libs arguing just that.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT