ADVERTISEMENT

RUN HERSCHEL RUN! - Part vII

David_Dennison

All District
Jul 13, 2020
As I said.. the over / under on new baby mamas before the election is still 5. Now we know how he stayed below the number. One month to go. I say he breaks it. I guess he should flip back to pro-choice. Maybe he’ll close the gap.

But YET EVERY single one of you would still vote for him. LOLOLOL

Herschel would immediately have the lowest IQ in congress behind Maxine Warers. Maybe he’ll re- sponsor Trumpsky s bill to buy Greenland. The world is still LOLOLOL ing on that one.

• Haha
Reactions: Pops Masterson
As I said.. the over / under on new baby mamas before the election is still 5. Now we know how he stayed below the number. One month to go. I say he breaks it. I guess he should flip back to pro-choice. Maybe he’ll close the gap.

Herschel would immediately have the lowest IQ in congress behind Maxine Warers. Maybe he’ll re- sponsor Trumpsky s bill to buy Greenland. The world is still LOLOLOL ing on that one.
Who keeps receipts and stuff from having an abortion? Was it in her ho scrapbook? He’s got issues but this just smells like your typical political operative smear job.

Who keeps receipts and stuff from having an abortion? Was it in her ho scrapbook? He’s got issues but this just smells like your typical political operative smear job.

I mean the fact the Daily Beast broke the story means it had to to be turned down by places like MSNBC, Washington Post, NYT, etc. first.

Reactions: GwinnettDawg

You’ve become a sad person. Unfortunate given your ability to troll our SEC rivals, yet here we are.

That said keep your DNC loving ass in Alabama and stay the fook out of our elections here in Georgia.

Oh I’m quite sure there are many more than just Maxine who possess less intellectual prowess than Walker. That being said, were I able to legally vote in GA (yeah I know, why let that stop anyone) I’d still vote for Herschel, why you ask?…. He’s not a Marxist…..period.

Oh I’m quite sure there are many more than just Maxine who possess less intellectual prowess than Walker. That being said, were I able to legally vote in GA (yeah I know, why let that stop anyone) I’d still vote for Herschel, why you ask?…. He’s not a Marxist…..period.
Exactly.

Of course you would.. even though his conservative family will not. None of them . Quite an endorsement from all of his physically abused , neglected children , baby mamas, wives, These are undisputed facts from police reports and family. .. not the daily beast. But you know that.

One thing this HW thing has proven to me about the fascist Trumsky cult is that they would openly support even the most miserable POS for public office. It’s waaaay worse than I ever thought.

This dude is a truly mentally retarded and socially flawed piece of shit that has no place in any government or leadership position. He will be a global embarrassment to the Senate. If he was running as independent- every single voter would agree with me.

he can’t even complete a rational sentence…. But MAGA by Gawd.

Of course you would.. even though his conservative family will not. None of them . Quite an endorsement from all of his physically abused , neglected children , baby mamas, wives, These are undisputed facts from police reports and family. .. not the daily beast. But you know that.

One thing this HW thing has proven to me about the fascist Trumsky cult is that they would openly support even the most miserable POS for public office. It’s waaaay worse than I ever thought.

This dude is a truly mentally retarded and socially flawed piece of shit that has no place in any government or leadership position. He will be a global embarrassment to the Senate. If he was running as independent- every single voter would agree with me.

There is fvckin way Christian Walker is a conservative. He’s a little light in the loafers for all that and therefore a useful idiot for the left.

Reactions: Reasoned
You leftists really need to…..
pointing-mirror-guy.jpg

Again, are you referring to HW or Warlock?

Reactions: billywayneluck
Would you rather the left control the senate with Warnock or the right control the senate with Walker?

That’s all it boils down to. If you are happy with the legislation that has been pushed through the last few years, then push for Warnock. Just stop pretending you don’t support everything the left does if you work to give them more power.

Would you rather the left control the senate with Warnock or the right control the senate with Walker?

That’s all it boils down to. If you are happy with the legislation that has been pushed through the last few years, then push for Warnock. Just stop pretending you don’t support everything the left does if you work to give them more power.
When your ship is sinking, the first thing to do is stop taking on more water. That's what voting for Hershel vs. Warnock does. Hershel is NOT, repeat NOT, an ideal candidate. Nor is he a long term solution.

Negative. The citizens of GA must now own the shame and embarrassment of electing a truly retarded and violent sham of a Senator for 6 years if he wins .

There were MANY good GOP candidates in GA who would been really good traditional conservative in GA. HW is the only candidate who would sign up for the Trumpsky conspiracy. Even the most ultra conservatives who opposes the dictator ( like Liz) would be primaried if they hadn’t played along with th Big Lie.

Raffensburger would have been a great Senator but he called BS and testified before a Grand Jury that he could not legally “find 11,380 votes”. His only flaw with you people is that he complied with our Constitution by the letter… which proves my point. Nothing matters but allegiance to a Qcult deity.

Reactions: Konigstiger
Negative. The citizens of GA must now own the shame and embarrassment of electing a truly retarded and violent sham of a Senator for 6 years if he wins .

There were MANY good GOP candidates in GA who would been really good traditional conservative in GA. HW is the only candidate who would sign up for the Trumpsky conspiracy. Even the most ultra conservatives who opposes the dictator ( like Liz) would be primaried if they hadn’t played along with th Big Lie.

Raffensburger would have been a great Senator but he called BS and testified before a Grand Jury that he could not legally “find 11,380 votes”. His only flaw with you people is that he complied with our Constitution by the letter… which proves my point. Nothing matters but allegiance to a Qcult deity.

Are we arguing who was a good primary candidate or who's better for the US over the next 6 years?

I care more about my country's future than I do whether one of my senators is a useful idiot. Especially when the person he's running against is a corrupt and gigantic POS on his own.

You care more about personal vendettas than you do what is best for the Red White and Blue. My position is logical, yours is purely emotional.

Says the clown who voted for a man in the throes of dementia……to be president.

Reactions: BamaFan1137
Are we arguing who was a good primary candidate or who's better for the US over the next 6 years?

I care more about my country's future than I do whether one of my senators is a useful idiot. Especially when the person he's running against is a corrupt and gigantic POS on his own.

You care more about personal vendettas than you do what is best for the Red White and Blue. My position is logical, yours is purely emotional.
Exactly. Gator needs to keep ass in Alabama.

I'd vote for a rabid coyote over the most intelligent democrat of the bunch if it means conservatives get control the Senate . We were close to having Garland sitting on the SCOTUS . How huge would that disaster have been ?

I'd vote for a rabid coyote over the most intelligent democrat of the bunch if it means conservatives get control the Senate . We were close to having Garland sitting on the SCOTUS . How huge would that disaster have been ?
but but but trumpsky

You can't discuss the topic logically with the statists that have a hardon for Trump.

Not surprisingly, Warlock gets his juice from the left coast.
Saw a great mem with HW bopping to “Billy Jean”$ to Michael Jackson

“.. she’s just a girl who said that I was the one.. the kid (s) is not my son..”

Herschel may have exceeded Trumpsky in “ kissing and grabbing by the pussy” he could at least have insisted on blow jobs .

• Wow

You clearly are the kind of guy who thinks flipping a coin with duplicate sides is a game of chance.
You start a pissing over the IQ spectrum across Red and blue members of congress? Your side has the "squad" for kryse sake! Yep- insane Marxist Maxine Waters and potatoes like Fetterman on the ballot?

Dude, all I know is that HW is going to vote conservative every time - I can trust him to do that much -and in these partisan times, that's all that matters anymore ( that your Senator votes with your party all the times me- this isn't ten years ago). You know it's the same way with your ACC ( American Communist Party).

Bi-partisanship has been extinct and it ain't coming back. Your president is a sexual predator, a criminal, a traitor, and a demented pathological liar, yet, while standing knee -deep in that slurry of depravity, you esteem yourself as having sufficient standing to moralize on HW's fitness for office?? Son, please....

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT