ADVERTISEMENT

Run Herschel Run! Part 6

David_Dennison

All District
Jul 13, 2020
I’d like comments from the butt sniffers.

As I said… his own people question his intelligence and know that he is a fvkn liar. They knew the answers before they ask him the questions to try to head it off.

There was a better story in the AJC Friday. Maybe you can cut and paste it here?

Bad choice? Too late to encourage him to drop out and run someone else I guess. I’d be looking a Raffensberger. He’s very electable. Herschel’s pants are on fire right now.

National humiliation for sure.

I’d like comments from the butt sniffers.

As I said… his own people question his intelligence and know that he is a fvkn liar. They knew the answers before they ask him the questions to try to head it off.

There was a better story in the AJC Friday. Maybe you can cut and paste it here?

Bad choice? Too late to encourage him to drop out and run someone else I guess. I’d be looking a Raffensberger. He’s very electable. Herschel’s pants are on fire right now.

National humiliation for sure.
Oh you Herschel Walker! Running over gator with those big thighs. My God, a Freshman (Senator).

Reactions: David_Dennison
My god you see what he did? Gator steps on his face with a hob nail boot and broke his nose ( $1 Larry Munson RIP)

So I’m clear, you’d rather have warnock as senator?
I don’t vote in GA. I’m merely pointing out Trumpskys propensity to select a candidate as irrational as himself so long as he’s mindless puppet.

I’d rather have a traditional GOP Senator who has a grasp of reality. As I said.. GA should have put up a rational candidate.

The Senate should be 100 of our best. It’s a higher intellectual standard than the House. Clearly Herschel is a mentally ill moron as well as a violent wife beating pathological liar. He can barely complete a sentence.

I’m guessing that you would vote for him over Mitt Romney for example? y/n

I don’t vote in GA. I’m merely pointing out Trumpskys propensity to select a candidate as irrational as himself so long as he’s mindless puppet.

I’d rather have a traditional GOP Senator who has a grasp of reality. As I said.. GA should have put up a rational candidate.

The Senate should be 100 of our best. It’s a higher intellectual standard than the House. Clearly Herschel is a mentally ill moron as well as a violent wife beating pathological liar. He can barely complete a sentence.

I’m guessing that you would vote for him over Mitt Romney for example? y/n
Barely complete a sentence? You’re just doing that lying thing again. He’s not Bo.

I can see where BG’s confusion comes from, as his Democratic Party allows voting in multiple states.
I asked for the opinions of buttsniffers. But comments from other Cult reinforce my statements about his endorsement and others like him.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT