ADVERTISEMENT

Rue.The.Day...

derek_tiger

Freshman
Dec 20, 2009
... and the DEMs will certainly regret this.

'Dirty' Harry Reid did something similar in 2013 by changing (democraps were in power) the filibuster rules when the Republicans were stalling nObama's judicial nominees... changed them so they didn't apply to Federal judgeships below the SCOTUS. EVERYBODY told him not to do this or one day he would see the boot on the other foot... didn't matter and the libs were patting themselves on the back and laughing the entire time.

That day finally came along, and Mitch McConnell FURTHER changed the filibuster to include the SCOTUS, which gave DJT the authority to name 3 conservative judges (which still allows common some sense to prevail today). Yesterday's outrageous display of banana republic 'justice' will become the libs 'Sword of Damocles' and rightfully so. I personally can't wait for the coming trial of Biden and the Chinese payments he got through his drug dealing POS son. Gonna be awesome.

As Megan Kelly said yesterday:
“The only way to save the Republic now is to give them a taste of their own medicine,” she said, naming the Bidens, the Clintons and even the Obamas to say, “We’re going to have to look at what the statutes of limitations are on the various crimes they surely committed.”

I realize it’s just a microcosm, but the amount of libs/never trumpers on social media that have made the public switch to Trump is pretty staggering.

This perversion of justice is unfathomable.

I have a buddy that celebrates and floods me with messages everytime something happens to trump.

Not sure if he’s just trying to get a reaction. I honestly don’t give a shit. Our choices aren’t great but it’s clear which one is less damaging to us as a nation. Anything beyond that is just a fvckin circus.

'Dirty' Harry Reid did something similar in 2013 by changing (democraps were in power) the filibuster rules when the Republicans were stalling nObama's judicial nominees... changed them so they didn't apply to Federal judgeships below the SCOTUS. EVERYBODY told him not to do this or one day he would see the boot on the other foot... didn't matter and the libs were patting themselves on the back and laughing the entire time.

That day finally came along, and Mitch McConnell FURTHER changed the filibuster to include the SCOTUS, which gave DJT the authority to name 3 conservative judges (which still allows common some sense to prevail today). Yesterday's outrageous display of banana republic 'justice' will become the libs 'Sword of Damocles' and rightfully so. I personally can't wait for the coming trial of Biden and the Chinese payments he got through his drug dealing POS son. Gonna be awesome.

“The only way to save the Republic now is to give them a taste of their own medicine,” she said, naming the Bidens, the Clintons and even the Obamas to say, “We’re going to have to look at what the statutes of limitations are on the various crimes they surely committed.”
Best served cold, iykwim

Reactions: derek_tiger
Best served cold, iykwim
I hear you, but the days of republicans turning the other cheek are long gone... which I'm grateful for regardless of how petty or immature it looks. Biden will have a lawsuit slapped on him before the election... as gator sez...'wait for it'... 😅

Reactions: ZosoDawg
I hear you, but the days of republicans turning the other cheek are long gone... which I'm grateful for regardless of how petty or immature it looks. Biden will have a lawsuit slapped on him before the election... as gator sez...'wait for it'... 😅
It’s the only option we have at this point.

They picked the battleground. We have to fight the war they have started. And sorry, it’s a war much as we hate it.

I disagree. Pubs are pussies.

Taped conversations, Weiseelbergs cooking the books with precise division over 12 checks signed by the convict XPOTUS, testimony of his personal aid and a lawyer ( assigned to handle Coen) with supportive text messages. . What dumbasses.

Guilt beyond a reasonable doubt x 12 jurors.

Guilty as fvck - as I said.

• Haha
Reactions: Pops Masterson
Taped conversations, Weiseelbergs cooking the books with precise division over 12 checks signed by the convict XPOTUS, testimony of his personal aid and a lawyer ( assigned to handle Coen) with supportive text messages. . What dumbasses.
Guilt beyond a reasonable doubt x 12 jurors.
Guilty as fvck - as I said.
This will be thrown out / overturned from the start. 99% of legal experts have no idea WTF fatBragg was thinking by stretching misdemeanors into felonies on FEDERAL STATUTES... not NY State... FEDERAL. Since when did a state AG get that authority? This 'conviction' looks like a smelly piece of swiss cheese there are so many holes in it.

Enjoy the temporary glee you have... it ain't gonna last long.

This will be thrown out / overturned from the start. 99% of legal experts have no idea WTF fatBragg was thinking by stretching misdemeanors into felonies on FEDERAL STATUTES... not NY State... FEDERAL. Since when did a state AG get that authority? This 'conviction' looks like a smelly piece of swiss cheese there are so many holes in it.

You’re talking to a “lifelong Republican” that’s screeching from the mountaintops over a dipshit liberal DA completely shitting on the justice system to get a conviction.

Wrong on every level, and only the most dumbass liberals celebrate it.

99% huh?? Wrong. Even County DAs prosecute and district judges impose state and federal felony sentences routinely. There are NY State charges in the 34 also that are felonies. as in the Georgia cases, state felonies can’t be pOTUS. pardoned either.

He’s fvcked -as I said when the evidence was exposed in his civil trial and Ltititia lawsuit which will bankrupt him Again … his property will be bought by the woman he raped.

Ask the CFO of his corrupt business in Rykers Island. . Hard to overturn unanimous jury verdicts. All verdicts against The Felon through the years were unanimous even on appeals.

Don’t blame Bragg, His own people - Pecker and Hope Hicks effectively nailed his corrupt felon ass to the cross. That and actual physical and recorded evidence were incontrovertible .

The felon loses The sentence will hold on every appeal.

I’ll wait for it.. and say As i said.
Were it to ever happen, glorious it would be

• Haha
Reactions: Pops Masterson
99% huh?? Wrong. Even County DAs prosecute and district judges impose state and federal felony sentences routinely. There are NY State charges in the 34 also that are felonies. as in the Georgia cases, state felonies can’t be pOTUS. pardoned either.

He’s fvcked -as I said when the evidence was exposed in his civil trial and Ltititia lawsuit which will bankrupt him Again … his property will be bought by the woman he raped.

Ask the CFO of his corrupt business in Rykers Island. . Hard to overturn unanimous jury verdicts. All verdicts against The Felon through the years were unanimous even on appeals.

Don’t blame Bragg, His own people - Pecker and Hope Hicks effectively nailed his corrupt felon ass to the cross. That and actual physical and recorded evidence were incontrovertible .

The felon loses The sentence will hold on every appeal.

I’ll wait for it.. and say As i said.
Best advice- stop cheating on his ALL his wives with strippers , raping women and cooking business records with hush money and NDAs. He’s been doing it since he was a Democrat.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT