ADVERTISEMENT

Right wingers are killing it !

Standback and standby it’s going to get a LOT worse as QTrumpers equate their political battles to 1776. J6 was a a show case for Comrade Trumpskys finest. They are proud of it! Results and video don’t lie.
That's probably the same number of killings committed by illegals in this country over the same time period.

That's probably the same number of killings committed by illegals in this country over the same time period.
No it’s not. There is a quantum level difference in the the physical threat levels from the Trumpsky RW cult tribe

Nothing comes close and you know it. The top GOP strategists are even having to address it to tamp down the calls for violent rebellion mainly from the kooks in the Freedom Caucus.

Even your Trumpanzee Congressman “Keybump” orgy dude in the wheelchair is calling for blood in the streets. He is a global embarrassment. Do I need to link it for you ??? You voting for him. He’s been endorsed?

No it’s not. There is a quantum level difference in the the physical threat levels from the Trumpsky RW cult tribe

Nothing comes close and you know it. The top GOP strategists are even having to address it to tamp down the calls for violent rebellion mainly from the kooks in the Freedom Caucus.

Even your Trumpanzee Congressman “Keybump” orgy dude in the wheelchair is calling for blood in the streets. He is a global embarrassment. Do I need to link it for you ??? You voting for him. He’s been endorsed?
The fact that you typed this is post proof #25,765 that you don't read my posts, so why the fvck would I answer your questions? You posted a link from the NYT about a study from the Anti Defamation League. Why didn't you just post shit from AOC's Twitter account?

If you want, the next time I see you, I'll take a Sharpie and write on my hands "I don't support Trump or his buddies". Then I'll knock the fvcking shit out of you hoping that it finally gets through your head.

The fact that you typed this is post proof #25,765 that you don't read my posts, so why the fvck would I answer your questions? You posted a link from the NYT about a study from the Anti Defamation League. Why didn't you just post shit from AOC's Twitter account?

If you want, the next time I see you, I'll take a Sharpie and write on my hands "I don't support Trump or his buddies". Then I'll knock the fvcking shit out of you hoping that it finally gets through your head.
Because he and other extremist who are elected officials really said it. I didn’t say YOU personally supported it- just don’t deny that it’s out there.

Because he and other extremist who are elected officials really said it. I didn’t say YOU personally supported it- just don’t deny that it’s out there.
When did I deny that it's out there? Me pointing out that you used 2 extremely liberal sources in your original post was to show that the numbers can be skewed to fit a narrative. Fact is, and you can't deny it, the rhetoric coming from both sides of the aisle is creating greater divides. To act as if this is solely, or at least primarily, a right wing issue is disingenuous at best, and blackhole stupid at worst.

Reactions: billywayneluck
When did I deny that it's out there? Me pointing out that you used 2 extremely liberal sources in your original post was to show that the numbers can be skewed to fit a narrative. Fact is, and you can't deny it, the rhetoric coming from both sides of the aisle is creating greater divides. To act as if this is solely, or at least primarily, a right wing issue is disingenuous at best, and blackhole stupid at worst.
Which brings me back to the question I asked gator. I’m sure he knows everything you just posted. Either he’s trolling or just being obtuse.

Reactions: dhetiger
You know better that to lump me in with extremists. Don’t be a Rachel Maddow.
I said “IF” … as I have said. I don’t depend on blogs or media opinions I make my judgements based individual actual statements and video evidence from Trump loyalists. It’s a problem.

Of course you don’t think it’s a problem because those particular public statements aren’t covered on Trumpsky / Fox media. … and if they are reported outside the bubble it’s liberal propaganda.
But the fact that US congressman FREQUENTLY and publicly advocate violence is a societal problem to you…. Or no?

I said “IF” … as I have said. I don’t depend on blogs or media opinions I make my judgements based individual actual statements and video evidence from Trump loyalists. It’s a problem.

Of course you don’t think it’s a problem because those particular public statements aren’t covered on Trumpsky / Fox media. … and if they are reported outside the bubble it’s liberal propaganda.
But the fact that US congressman FREQUENTLY and publicly advocate violence is a societal problem to you…. Or no?
I think you know the answer to that. At no time have I advocated violence or sided with those that do. How many times have I said that Jan 6th was stupid? At least 100. Your argument fails. Try again.

Reactions: BamaFan1137
Walks like a duck and quacks like a duck…

I think you know the answer to that. At no time have I advocated violence or sided with those that do. How many times have I said that Jan 6th was stupid? At least 100. Your argument fails. Try again.
No. My argument is absolute fact.
Never in our history have elected officials called for violence / execution for treason etc against other elected officials and political opponents. So you think all the videos of the Trump kooks remarks at rallies and PAC meeting are digitally altered or fabricated?

Of course it is, and perhaps those people should be found guilty of inciting violence and go to jail. I also think that blaming one side, or one race, for the problems is also a societal problem. You should, too.
The Trumpsky militant extremist cult is a demographic slice of our population . It exists. So yes it’s a societal problem that is supported by a group of elected officials. Mainly the ones who are QAnon supporters. Yes… they really are and they don’t deny it.

The Trumpsky militant extremist cult is a demographic slice of our population . It exists. So yes it’s a societal problem that is supported by a group of elected officials. Mainly the ones who are QAnon supporters. Yes… they really are and they don’t deny it.
Is that supposed to support or refure what I said?

No. My argument is absolute fact.
Never in our history have elected officials called for violence / execution for treason etc against other elected officials and political opponents. So you think all the videos of the Trump kooks remarks at rallies and PAC meeting are digitally altered or fabricated?
Maxine Waters says HI .

Standback and standby it’s going to get a LOT worse as QTrumpers equate their political battles to 1776. J6 was a a show case for Comrade Trumpskys finest. They are proud of it! Results and video don’t lie.
Just as a reminder that evil exists on both sides....and I don't recall Biden's outrage....and I don't wonder why

He’s trying to counter argue with a completely different argument. None of us have supported the crazies of which he speaks. Yet he follows the talking points to a tee, even though it’s not relevant. Maybe he can be WH press secretary one day.
Or sit between Whoopi and Joy .

Never in our history have elected officials called for violence / execution for treason etc against other elected officials and political opponents.

This is simply untrue.

It's just that the others who have done it, you didn't hate them or their political idols like you hate Trump.

It's a problem...but you also have a Trump problem and that's why you are solely focused on them instead of the problem in general.

This is simply untrue.

It's just that the others who have done it, you didn't hate them or their political idols like you hate Trump.

It's a problem...but you also have a Trump problem and that's why you are solely focused on them instead of the problem in general.
Maxine Waters would agree with this post, but she's too busy encouraging people to confront those who disagree with her wherever they are.

this should be a pay per view

He’s trying to counter argue with a completely different argument. None of us have supported the crazies of which he speaks. Yet he follows the talking points to a tee, even though it’s not relevant. Maybe he can be WH press secretary one day.

Hey now! I kind of liked the Viking Guy...

Last edited:
Hey nnow

Hey now! I kind of liked the Viking Guy...
A lot of those guys were victims of herd mentality and ended up doing something stupid. Are they the evil some make them out to be? Probably not, but they did something stupid and there have to be consequences for it.

It’s the adult version of Ricky Bobby’s kids being all jacked up on Mountain Dew.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT