ADVERTISEMENT

REALITY - As I said - (again)

When it matches the catastrophic Trumpsky March 2020 Crash to 15,400 let me know. What a disaster that was.

When it matches the catastrophic Trumpsky March 2020 Crash to 15,400 let me know. What a disaster that was.
Caused by your hero Fauchi’s lockdowns. Low effort, ineffective troll. D-

Try again.

Caused by your hero Fauchi’s lockdowns. Low effort, ineffective troll. D-

Try again.
Did he lock down the other G20 countries? We were among the last to lock down. … this was the beginning of the supply chain interruption.

REALITY CHECK

Is that pretty much correct?

or

US is not dependent on foreign trade?

Did he lock down the other G20 countries? We were among the last to lock down. … this was the beginning of the supply chain interruption.

REALITY CHECK

or

Would different policy have been better or worse for the economy?

Better effort: C

Reactions: ZosoDawg

REALITY CHECK

or

Go back and read your OP. "As I said"..... Well, as we all said, your POTUS and his administration are fvcking retarded. You can keep trying to move the goalposts and change the narrative, but you'd get a lot more respect if you'd just say "damn, Biden is a fvcking stupid ass."

Go back and read your OP. "As I said"..... Well, as we all said, your POTUS and his administration are fvcking retarded. You can keep trying to move the goalposts and change the narrative, but you'd get a lot more respect if you'd just say "damn, Biden is a fvcking stupid ass."
It’s really that easy Gator! How you can defend someone as obviously stupid as Biden is beyond me. Even trolls like us have some limits.

Reactions: dhetiger
Do you like kicking yourself in the nuts? Where in this chart do you see 15,400?

the next time dumbass gator is right will be the first time

Reactions: dhetiger

Moving the goalposts from your dumbass post?

I don’t blame ya 😂

market lower than when he came in smh

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT