Iron Doc

All Conference
Nov 5, 2005
POD A St. Albert, Council Bluffs at Logan-Magnolia ------------LOMA
POD B Grundy Center at West Hancock, Britt -------------------BEASTS
POD C Wapsie Valley, Fairbank at Regina, Iowa City------------Regina
POD D MFL MarMac at Saint Ansgar -------------------------------St. Ansgar

What does everyone else think?

POD A St. Albert, Council Bluffs at Logan-Magnolia ------------LO-MAG by a score of 28-20. St. Alb is playing well but L0-MAG is at home and playing well also.

POD B Grundy Center at West Hancock, Britt -------------------I am a homer so I'm leaning towards WH. If they win, it'll be by less than ten points. Being at home helps. Bad weather or wind will help even more.

POD C Wapsie Valley, Fairbank at Regina, Iowa City------------Regina by 14. Wapsie is better than I thought they would be but Regina just has too many weapons for a Class A school.

POD D MFL MarMac at Saint Ansgar -------------------------------St. Ansgar in a close one.

Reactions: Iron Doc
"Bad weather or wind will help even more. "

---------------BRING ON THE ELEMENTS!!!!!!!!! Sleet and 40 MPH winds would be appreciated!

Reactions: TJHall1
Will certainly be the nicest weather for the quarterfinals in a long time. Last year 8 inches of snow needed to be cleared off the field in St. Ansgar before the quarterfinal game. Quite the contrast this year.

As far as picks. I see all the home teams winning. At the same time, anyone of them could get picked off.

I agree with Gamefly that any team winning tomorrow night would not surprise me. I think all of the games will be fairly close. Of the 4 games, who do you see winning by the largest margin??

Congratulations to the Fearsome Eagle Beasts on another outstanding season!

Now on to rasslin' season!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT