South Central Calhoun @ Southeast Valley
Underwood @ Van Meter
Waterloo Columbus Catholic @ Sigourney-Keota

Current Standings
39: FootballFan1009
38: Beaverball14, MepoDawg#
37: PNation
36: GoEagles23
20: hawkeyes08, Hawkhopeful (neither participated in all rounds)

West Sioux @ OABCIG
South Central Calhoun
@ Southeast Valley
Underwood @ Van Meter
Waterloo Columbus Catholic @ Sigourney-Keota - Not even close!

West Sioux @ OABCIG
South Central Calhoun @ Southeast Valley
Underwood @ Van Meter
Waterloo Columbus Catholic @ Sigourney-Keota

So MepoDawg you’re probably the only one on this board who was seen SK and Columbus, how do you see that game unfolding?

So MepoDawg you’re probably the only one on this board who was seen SK and Columbus, how do you see that game unfolding?
SK if they don’t give up big plays and turnovers. Mepo outgained Columbus, but had 2 turnovers and gave up big plays. Mepo controlled the clock and if SK does that and avoids dumb mistakes they win. SK’s rush game is much better than Mepo’s. Can SK pass enough to keep Columbus from stacking the box? I honestly think if Mepo and Columbus play 10 times, it’s 5-5.

I probably would take Mepo 7-3 over Columbus in a series of 10. No doubt Columbus is dangerous with some playmakers. I think SK does a pretty good job of "always" playing as the underdog role. I could see Columbus stealing this one potentially. SK isn't built for big time comebacks, but also can deflate teams when they control the clock and drive it down it down your throat for 15 plays a drive. That will be a fun game to follow.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT