ADVERTISEMENT

Q&A with Urbandale linebacker Tucker Langenberg

LukeFeddersen

Jun 14, 2001
How did the high school football season go overall?
“It went well. We had a rocky start at 0-2 but kept improving and working every day at practice turning the season around quickly. We made a strong run in the playoffs and played the best when it was needed. I’m very proud of the team and how we finished.”

What are your plans now with sports and workouts?
“The plan is to stay healthy and keep competing in the off-season. Whether it’s track, baseball, or bowling, it’s all helping me become the best athlete I can be.”

What are you trying to improve on the most as a player?
“I would say just being the best teammate possible. To try and bring positive energy all the time, no matter if we’re at practice or in a game.”

How do you feel your team will do next football season?
“I’m feeling good about next season. I am more excited than anything to get back out on the field under the lights.”

Who do you feel will be the toughest competition on your schedule next season?
“I’m not 100% on what our schedule will look like this coming year, but I would say Valley. They have a lot of great players returning from the 2021 class and some new ones coming up from 2022.”

Do you want to play sports in college? If so, which one?
“Yes, it’s either football or baseball. I haven’t made a decision yet on what I want to do. I had the great football season, so we’ll have to see what baseball brings this summer.”

What colleges have been recruiting you?
“UNI, K-State, South Dakota State for football and baseball, Eastern Illinois, North Dakota, and I have exchanged info with Northern Illinois.”

What school is recruiting you the hardest?
“Eastern Illinois or UNI.”

Have you made any college trips yet?
“Yes, earlier this year I took game day visits to UNI and Kansas State. I also went to the SDSU junior day for baseball.”

Do you have plans for more trips soon
“No plans are set as of right now, but I have talked about attending UNI’s junior day with some of their coaches.”

Did you have a favorite college growing up?
“No not really. I just rooted for all the Iowa teams whenever I saw them on TV.”

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News