ADVERTISEMENT

Q&A with Southeast Polk defensive back Zeb Hinze

LukeFeddersen

Jun 14, 2001
What have you been doing as of late with off-season workouts?
“During the off-season, I’ve worked really hard to improve my overall athleticism. Thanks to a couple of my trainers I have lifted 3x a week in the mornings at the YMCA and worked on my overall speed as well with them.”

What do you feel you have improved on most since last football season?
“Since last season I feel as if I have improved the most with my confidence. I feel very confident with where I am and the training I have received and feel as if I have been put in a situation to be successful this fall.”

How do you feel your team will do next football season?
“I feel confident in our team’s ability next season. We got a lot of talent but we know we’re going to have to work for everything that we want and we’re ready for the off season.”

What team do you feel will be the toughest competition on your schedule?
“We will play a tough schedule with lots of good teams in the fall and they all possess their own challenges. As we have been taught by our coaches, we’re going to take it day by day and face one team at a time.”

Who is the toughest individual player your team will face off against?
“There are a lot of good players in the state of Iowa, we will see a lot of good players, I can’t think about a player that will be too big for us to be able to compete with.”

Do you want to play sports in college? If so, which one?
“I would love the opportunity to continue competing at the next level. I would love to play football or basketball at the next level.”

What colleges have been recruiting you?
“I have received a few DMs from schools such as SDSU, UW-Platteville, Dartmouth and others of that sort.”

What school is recruiting you the hardest?
“UW Platteville has contacted me frequently and more out of the others.”

Have you made any college trips yet?
“I have not made any college trips yet, but I am hoping to get on some campuses during camps this summer.”

Do you have plans for more trips soon?
“I plan on going on visits during camps hopefully.”

What camps are you planning to do this summer?
“I’ll be going to Lindenwood, USD, and SDSU for camps.”

Did you have a favorite college growing up?
“I was raised a Nebraska Cornhusker but am also a fan of Iowa State.”

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News