ADVERTISEMENT

Q&A with Norwalk offensive lineman Tyler Endres (On Recruiting, an ISU Offer, Workouts, MORE)

LukeFeddersen

Jun 14, 2001
How did the football season go overall?
“I thought it went pretty well. The first few weeks our whole team was really clicking well. Then we started to get hurt and that made it tough.”

What have you been doing since the season ended?
“I am in basketball right now and then I’ll be doing track also. I’m lifting at the school and trying to get stronger.”

What areas are you trying to improve on?
“It is just my run blocking on offense and my leadership. That is pretty much it.”

How do you feel your team will do next season?
“I think we have a pretty good team next year. We have a pretty good chunk of our offense coming back and four offensive linemen. I think it will be a pretty good season.”

What colleges have been recruiting you?
“I actually got an offer from Iowa State about a month or two ago. Iowa State is the only school that has talked to me.”

When did Iowa State offer a scholarship?
“I went up to a game day visit for the Kansas State game. One of their recruiters told me Coach Campbell wanted to see me in his office. We went in there and they told me that they were offering me.”

What were your thoughts on the scholarship?
“It opened up my eyes on my potential that my football career has in the future. It was pretty exciting.”

How do you feel about Iowa State?
“I like it. I like the coaches and get along with them really well. They have ae good program and they are turning it around.”

Did you have a favorite college growing up?
“I was an Iowa fan because my whole family was.”

When do you want to make a final decision?
“Just probably my senior year when I see all my options. I don't want to make it too early.”

Do you have any upcoming visits?
“No but I have some camps coming up this summer.”

What camps are you going to this summer?
“I’ll be going to Iowa, Iowa State, and I might go to UNI.”

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News