ADVERTISEMENT

Q&A with Lewis Central defensive end Nathan Beyenhof

LukeFeddersen

Jun 14, 2001
What have you been doing as of late with off-season workouts?
“Over the off-season I have been doing a lot of field work and also putting a lot of time into the gym.”

What do you feel you have improved on most this off-season?
“Over the off-season I feel that the speed I get off the ball has improved.”

How do you feel your team will do this football season?
“I believe that we will have a very successful season because of how hard working our guys are. Yes, we have lost many key players but our guys are working their tail off every day to get better.”

What team do you feel will be the toughest competition on your schedule?
“I don’t believe that there will be one team more difficult than another just because each team brings a different type of challenge.”

Who is the toughest individual player your team will face off against?
“When it comes to a specific player being tough to play against, I don’t think I confidently say just one individual. The reason being there’s so many good O-lines and D-lines we will play against and I have no idea how much work they are putting in over the off season.”

Do you want to play sports in college? If so, which one?
“Yes I do want to play sports in college and I would like to play football.”

What colleges have been recruiting you?
“There have been a couple different colleges recruiting me including Midland, Grandview, Simpson, Wayne State.”

What school is recruiting you the hardest?
“The school that has been recruiting me the hardest I would say would be Grandview as they just offered me recently.”

Have you made any college trips yet?
“I have not made any college trips yet, but I am looking forward to doing so soon.”

Do you have plans for more trips soon?
“I don’t have any plans set in stone for trips, but I would really like to get some scheduled.”

Have you done any camps this off-season? How do you feel you performed?
“I have not been able to do any camps yet this summer as I’ve been busy with work.”

Do you have any plans for camps ahead?
“Most camps are already over but some I would still like to go to are Wayne State and Peru State.”

Did you have a favorite college growing up?
“Growing up I would say my favorite College team was probably TCU because I was able to watch Max Duggan start as quarterback, who was the old quarterback at Lewis Central.”

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News