ADVERTISEMENT

Puddin head buying votes

Sanctions Stand

Varsity
Sep 19, 2002
What is the over/under on how much tax payer money ole Puddin' spends on buying votes before the election? The demotard way.... F' it all up and try to buy your way out of it with other peoples money.

Last edited:
What is the over/under on how much tax payer money ole Puddin' spends on buying votes before the election? The demtard way.... F' it all up and try to buy your way out of it with other peoples money.
I don’t think Sleepy runs. He will not be competent. I hope not.

Trumpanzee cult are going nominate an indicted corrupt felon . Swing and independents will vote for “least worst”. Again. Biden would win today.

Historic Landslide vs the 35% who would vote for Trump if he was in prison.

• Haha
Reactions: ZosoDawg
The only thing you got right is Puddin brain isn’t running again.
i think sanctions was referring how much money and free sh!t is going to be given away before midterms to get votes
No what I got right was that Biden leads Trumpsky 4-6% in most polls right now. .. and if some of the Trumpsky indictments hit him- there will be a bigger gap forcing RNC to push Desantis. Then the party will splinter.

• Haha
Reactions: Sanctions Stand
No what I got right was that Biden leads Trumpsky 4-6% in most polls right now. .. and if some of the Trumpsky indictments hit him- there will be a bigger gap forcing RNC to push Desantis. Then the party will splinter.

oh-sure-john-candy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: billywayneluck
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT