ADVERTISEMENT

President Biden approval rising to 62%

“Mr unity?”
I think not.

Amazing there’s still 44% “approval” for an incompetent, Marxist D-bag….amazing.
44% of people know that people who label Biden "Marxist" are idiots, and don't buy in to the right wing spin machine BS. The others (like yourself) are easily influenced by clowns like our governor wasting expenses on her political stunt at the border.

44% of people know that people who label Biden "Marxist" are idiots, and don't buy in to the right wing spin machine BS. The others (like yourself) are easily influenced by clowns like our governor wasting expenses on her political stunt at the border.
Trollin trollin trollin, keep those posts-a-rollin, Sockeye!

Actually, “our” governor is doing exactly what she should, demanding worthless, incompetent pieces of 💩 like “Dork-ass” resign in disgrace.

Actually, “our” governor is doing exactly what she should, demanding worthless, incompetent pieces of 💩 like “Dork-ass” resign in disgrace.
Liberals don’t like to hold their own accountable for anything. Hell, they don’t hold themselves accountable for anything. They’re all trash.

Will Joe go this low?

limbo-lady-wp2.jpg

Reactions: alphatiger08
Are there any immunizations required by schools and the military where the vaccine hasn't been fully approved by the FDA?
No… it’s another cult rallying point like protecting the 1/6 participants, FRaudits, denials of synchophant kooks. Even confronted with overwhelming international data immunization to Trumpers cult interference- data is rock solid. The choose the Red state death march rather than admit their choices and data were wrong. Fûck em.

No… it’s another cult rallying point like protecting the 1/6 participants, FRaudits, denials of synchophant kooks. Even confronted with overwhelming international data immunization to Trumpers cult interference- data is rock solid. The choose the Red state death march rather than admit their choices and data were wrong. Fûck em.
SMH

Reactions: GADAWGinIraq
I sure missed your respect for individual choice and heartfelt compassion for others. 😏

Reactions: BamaFan1137

Tell me you don't understand COVID numbers without telling me you don't understand COVID numbers.

Where does it stop? We know that protection against infection/transmission from the vaccines drop quickly after a few months. New study came out this week that showed that after 6 months the J&J vaccine is about 0% effective against infection, and Moderna/Pfizer are down to around 50% and dropping quickly by 6 months. Should I lose my job if I don't sign up to get a booster shot every 6 months?

Tell me you don't understand COVID numbers without telling me you don't understand COVID numbers.

Where does it stop? We know that protection against infection/transmission from the vaccines drop quickly after a few months. New study came out this week that showed that after 6 months the J&J vaccine is about 0% effective against infection, and Moderna/Pfizer are down to around 50% and dropping quickly by 6 months. Should I lose my job if I don't sign up to get a booster shot every 6 months?
I hope not… but if it’s 6 -12 months we have contained it down to flu levels. Pretty good considering the mutation events.

Hey @David_Dennison whats your crystal ball say about all this?

LOLOL an article by Tim Mirtaugh- Trumpsky Former press Secretary?
Why not Steve Bannon.. just as credible- except for scamming stupid ass Trumpers into sending him millions for the Wall.. Are Trumpers really that stupid??

Why not Steve Bannon.. just as credible- except for scamming stupid ass Trumpers into sending him millions for the Wall.. Are Trumpers really that stupid??
Which is more “stupid”, sending money to help complete an effective wall to keep invaders out of your country or voting for a candidate who was obviously exhibiting signs of dementia?

Triggered.

Should I refer to vanity fair or slate instead? Maybe post a link to an instagram or TikTok influencer? Because those are reliable sources to your ilk. Lulz.

Which question were you answering with this reply?
He won’t. He’s a lib, and libs selectively choose when and what to answer, most of the time being some off the wall garbage that makes no sense and makes people more stupid for having to tolerate it.

Reactions: Reasoned
Bump
Oops again
“Nearly two-thirds of Americans, 64%, say they don’t want Biden to run for a second term in 2024. That includes 28% of Democrats,” Page and Rouan wrote.
LOL “Don’t want him to run”???🤣 Hell, I’ve got a better chance betting on NM State this week against Bama than that feeble bastard making a second term 🤔………err the way this year is going….NVM

Last edited:
Reactions: BamaFan1137
Bump
Needs no explanation:
The survey asked respondents, “Who do you want to see run for president on the Democratic ticket in 2024?”

Overall, 22 percent said Biden, followed by 12 percent who said Vice President Kamala Harris, four percent who said Transportation Secretary Pete Buttigieg, and three percent who said Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez
🙄 3% want AOC…..probably Michigan graduates.

Bump
Needs no explanation:
The survey asked respondents, “Who do you want to see run for president on the Democratic ticket in 2024?”

Overall, 22 percent said Biden, followed by 12 percent who said Vice President Kamala Harris, four percent who said Transportation Secretary Pete Buttigieg, and three percent who said Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez
They got nobody, but hey don’t need a candidate when the system is rigged.

Bump
Needs no explanation:

Jeebuzzz this country ie screwed.

Reagan was lower in year two of his presidency. How did that turn out in '84? GHWB was crushing it in year two, with an over 80% approval rating. Clinton was similar to Biden two years into his presidency. Remind me how those elections turned out? Numbers mean next to nothing as we dig out from the after effects of Trump, @Reasoned.

Reagan was lower in year two of his presidency. How did that turn out in '84? GHWB was crushing it in year two, with an over 80% approval rating. Clinton was similar to Biden two years into his presidency. Remind me how those elections turned out? Numbers mean next to nothing as we dig out from the after effects of Trump, @Reasoned.
Tell that to the OP, he started this thread bragging on Puddin's numbers !

So you are or are not hoping for Biden to run again in 2024?

Just like a putrid liberal to blame someone else. This blame is on your stupid ass president and no one else, you racist loser.

Trumps average approval since early 2018 until the election, spanned between 41%~46%, with a median of 44%. His economic approval rating averaged from 48% to 58%

You really Chester the Molester Biden is going to improve from where he’s at now? His economic numbers is averaging between 36-43% for months

Reactions: GwinnettDawg
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT