ADVERTISEMENT

President Biden approval rising to 62%

David_Dennison

All District
Jul 13, 2020
As I prophesied ... Trumpskys highest ever was 48% amirite?? maybe gets the Nobel Peace prize??

Probably combination of booming stock market, pushing forward the Israel peace process and falling COVID numbers.

As I prophesied ... Trumpskys highest ever was 48% amirite?? maybe gets the Nobel Peace prize??

Probably combination of booming stock market, pushing forward the Israel peace process and falling COVID numbers.

tell us your a democrat without telling us your a democrat.

Sure and I just saw Bigfoot flipping me off as he was riding the Loch Ness monster

Or…a result of sycophants in the media 😉

tell us your a democrat without telling us your a democrat.
imagine throwing your full support behind a dude who can’t put two sentences together because his opponent tweeted mean things... and THEN continuing to support the dude who can’t put two sentences together in hopes that the country doesn’t wake up and realize how much better they had it before...

Sooo.. even with a sycophant media, apparently feeble Joe is now under 50% approval. Hell, this guy should be in the 70’s with the press all in!
Breitbart! I need to make this a drinking game! I certainly won’t get as drunk as you get on your own confirmation bias. 😉

Sooo.. even with a sycophant media, apparently feeble Joe is now under 50% approval. Hell, this guy should be in the 70’s with the press all in!
If he’s not careful, he’ll get into the Trumpsky level high 30s.

• Haha
Reactions: Menace Sockeyes
And if you were even a fraction of what you claim to be, you’d be fine with that. But you’re not.
I’m everything I claim to be.. I just hate that corrupt delusional lying MF that has taken over 80% of the party. I have had the same opinion since he was a Clinton mafia bootlicker. So did the majority of the GOP until they had to sell their souls. Lindsey spoke for most us here… I just haven’t sold out. Mash for truth..

The only way I could hate him worse would be for him to name Cam Newton as VP.

Sorry Gator (not really), gonna keep resurrecting this post as long as it suits me.
Burp!…oops
“The poll showed the last time this many Americans were pessimistic about the economy was 2015 (pre-Trump) The CNBC and Quinnipiac polls showed double-digit drops in Biden’s handling of the economy — ten and 13 points respectively.

According to the analysis, the drop in ratings are largely driven by Democrats, but also independents.

Reactions: ZosoDawg
Only gator and other true dumbasses are still defending biden
I’m not defending Sleepy Joe at all. My point was … and still is that Trumpskys economy was mainly due to to normal capitalist rebound and linear growth since the 2008 recession and would continue to improve under any POTUS.. provided he didn’t fvck up foreign trade and the supply chain.

It happened exactly as I said it would and it Burns that ass like the 13 year losing streak to your daddy.

I’m not defending Sleepy Joe at all. My point was … and still is that Trumpskys economy was mainly due to to normal capitalist rebound and linear growth since the 2008 recession and would continue to improve under any POTUS.. provided he didn’t fvck up foreign trade and the supply chain.
And feeble Joe’s “economy”? Hells bells, my pet border collie could be president and preside over an “economic recovery” post lockdown!

And feeble Joe’s “economy”? Hells bells, my pet border collie could be president and preside over an “economic recovery” post lockdown!
That is certainly part of it. Also a steady hand at the wheel helps. The last guy had the IQ of a border collie, and rode his predecessors economic momentum until he finally tanked it with incompetence.

I guess I don’t find telling the American people we could just pray the virus away by Easter until hundreds of thousands died and our economy tanked too funny. I guess we have different senses of humor!

Trump had a burning economy until a worldwide pandemic ….but you know that

this stock market is another lockdown by dems from collapse

Also lol at trying to give Barry credit for Trump’s blazing economy
Holy Brainwashing, Batman!...

MW-HN812_SP500O_20190721170202_NS.png

Reactions: David_Dennison
I guess I don’t find telling the American people we could just pray the virus away by Easter until hundreds of thousands died and our economy tanked too funny. I guess we have different senses of humor!

Hundreds of thousands of Americans were going to die regardless of what interventions we took

Reactions: dhetiger
Hundreds of thousands of Americans were going to die regardless of what interventions we took
Absolutely the the dumbest statement I’ve ever read here.

Is it still a dem hoax?

there seems to be a different genetic mutation unique to the QTrumpsky cult which defies global trends and logical precautions.

The cult politicians and media are absolutely trading Trumpsky ideology for lives to show defiance. They get the vaccine themselves but tell their constituents that science COULDBE wrong and it’s a challenge to their constitutional right NOT to do something ( schools and military required vaccination) EXACTLY as they have done for themselves and their children.

MAGA by Gawd!

Is it still a dem hoax?

there seems to be a different genetic mutation unique to the QTrumpsky cult which defies global trends and logical precautions.

The cult politicians and media are absolutely trading Trumpsky ideology for lives to show defiance. They get the vaccine themselves but tell their constituents that science COULDBE wrong and it’s a challenge to their constitutional right NOT to do something ( schools and military required vaccination) EXACTLY as they have done for themselves and their children.

MAGA by Gawd!

Are there any immunizations required by schools and the military where the vaccine hasn't been fully approved by the FDA?

Reactions: Orange_N_White

Is it still a dem hoax?

MAGA by Gawd!

Hey dumbass….how about before the election…..forgetful Joe and heels up saying they wouldn’t get the Trump vaccine….until someone told Joe he had enough votes…stopping international travel from China was racist until it wasn’t…...cmon down to China town celebration…..deaths in New York …..etc etc etc

How’s Europe dealing with variants?…..Trump run that too?

Is it still a dem hoax?

MAGA by Gawd!

You apparently never read your own, this one included.

My statement wasn't a defense of Trump, I don't think he handled things very well.

Please fill me in with detail what the US could've done to keep the deaths to under 100k.

You apparently never read your own, this one included.

My statement wasn't a defense of Trump, I don't think he handled things very well.

Please fill me in with detail what the US could've done to keep the deaths to under 100k.

Step one...put the toothpaste back in the tube.

Step two...unfvck that nasty ho from your 2nd junior year (peenace, for you that means just unsuck the dicks from that same year).

Step three....and this one will be tricky...

• Haha
Reactions: hokiemokie
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT