President Biden approval rising to 62%

Reasoned

All Conference
Oct 25, 2017
Gator, sorry to keep giving it to you but…..
“Notably, the survey asked the same question with a potential rematch for Trump and Hillary Clinton. In that scenario, Trump trounces Clinton by double digits, 51 percent to 41 percent.”
Of course, Trump can’t run if he’s in Otisville.😏

Reactions: David_Dennison

David_Dennison

All Conference
Jul 13, 2020
Gator, sorry to keep giving it to you but…..
“Notably, the survey asked the same question with a potential rematch for Trump and Hillary Clinton. In that scenario, Trump trounces Clinton by double digits, 51 percent to 41 percent.”
Of course, Trump can’t run if he’s in Otisville.😏
Atlanta Federal , Fulton County now. Special Grand Jury is being convened? For what.. Google it.

dhetiger

All Conference
Jun 21, 2001
Atlanta Federal , Fulton County now. Special Grand Jury is being convened? For what.. Google it.
What the entire fvck does that have to do with Biden? You can't defend the tard in the WH, so you decide to point to the previous one? Keep in mind that you started this thread. Now, it's being stuffed down your throat, and you've got "but Trump".

billywayneluck

All District
Dec 28, 2009
What the entire fvck does that have to do with Biden? You can't defend the tard in the WH, so you decide to point to the previous one? Keep in mind that you started this thread. Now, it's being stuffed down your throat, and you've got "but Trump".
I’d like to know at what point Biden begins to bear responsibility for what happens during this term in office. How long with we hear but Trump every time something bad happens? A year? Two? Ten?

Reasoned

All Conference
Oct 25, 2017
I guess the public has recovered from mean tweets syndrome or recognized a president probably shouldn’t be suffering from cognitive decline, either way……

Reasoned

All Conference
Oct 25, 2017
Bump

giphy.gif

Menace Sockeyes

Varsity
Apr 7, 2021
I guess the public has recovered from mean tweets syndrome or recognized a president probably shouldn’t be suffering from cognitive decline, either way……

Biden’s paltry 40.8% RCP approval is lower than Trump’s at anytime since mid-2018 until the election. That’s through Covid, through the pandemic economic crash, through George Floyd, through the Antifa/BLM burning of America - AND through TWO impeachments

any comment Gator?

Dumbass
Hahahaha! America’s regression and retardation summed up brilliantly in one poll!

ZosoDawg

Varsity
May 29, 2001
As I prophesied ... Trumpskys highest ever was 48% amirite?? maybe gets the Nobel Peace prize??

Probably combination of booming stock market, pushing forward the Israel peace process and falling COVID numbers.

bump for our prophet NostraDavid,

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...al-suffolk-poll-economy/7656894001/?gnt-cfr=1

• Haha
Reactions: Orange_N_White