ADVERTISEMENT

POTUS-elect is moving and shaking

Sanctions Stand

Varsity
Sep 19, 2002
Sleepy and Obama have this economy moving forward and it appears the COVID-19 will not be a pandemic much longer due to the new virus. I mean Sleepy must have stayed in the basement and worked all this out for all of us. He is the great unifier and even though he thought he was running against Bush and has been in public office picking his azz for 47 years he has pull some NEW winners out of it from all that azz picking. I'm telling yall he will be one of the greatest POTUS of all time if Jill can give him his water and meds everyday, wet his legs down and watch the hairs pop back up, and they can get Hunter back on the board of Burisma. Great things are coming! Biden 2020

BOOM! Virus is going away thanks to the democrats... watch the media quit talking about it soon.

Fauci: Coronavirus won't be a pandemic for 'a lot longer' thanks to vaccines

Just wait till he cures cancer.
I bet Sleepy has that cure in his back pocket and will deal it out trying to get a second term at 83 years old. I'm telling yall the dude is Superman! He will be a media darling.

Congrats Gator! You got another sweet talking full time lifer politician that will feed you with BS and take your money. Sleepy Joe to the rescue! Unify us Sleepy!

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT