ADVERTISEMENT

Pops’ musings… (I know some of you have requested this, so against my better judgment here ya go and also some inside info from my buddy on LSU staff)

Pops Masterson

All District
Jan 8, 2004
1. I don’t watch NFL football, but that shit sucks lol. Saw former a&m dude Mike Evans get suspended. “No more defending your team” NFL is comprised of losers.

2. Georgia is good at football.

3. I hate Bill O’Brien.

4. Unpopular opinion- Ole Miss will be our toughest game.

5. @Bill_D close your ears but…. The LSU football team will implode this year. Don’t hurt me. Just the rock solid, lead pipe, copper info I just got.

1. I don’t watch NFL football, but that shit sucks lol. Saw former a&m dude Mike Evans get suspended. “No more defending your team” NFL is comprised of losers.

3. I hate Bill O’Brien.

5. @Bill_D close your ears but…. The LSU football team will implode this year. Don’t hurt me. Just the rock solid, lead pipe, copper info I just got.
Based on what you shared in your email group, #5 is going to be a doozy. Wonder if @Bill_D has any idea?

3. I hate Bill O’Brien.

You are 5 o/o 5 sir. Those numbers will get you to the bigs.

Reactions: dustinator
Even though you made us wait for the Fall Report, as well as a FILTHY bammer, I’ve gotta admit…..it’s nice to have rock-solid info on what to expect. Fact based info is what we need more of around here. I imagine even the “doubting Thomas” of the board will have to admit that this info is well worth the wait. What say ye, @Bill_D ?

Lane has done an outstanding job of making the most of what he’s got. He’s my second choice to replace Haskins.

The man is an offensive guru. Yes, he comes with baggage but I think he's worth it. Sark is just like him...with a less controlled drinking habit.

You guys can have Bill O'Brien today if you'd like. The REC may even contribute to help pay Harkinson's buyout if you'll take him.

The man is an offensive guru. Yes, he comes with baggage but I think he's worth it. Sark is just like him...with a less controlled drinking habit.

You guys can have Bill O'Brien today if you'd like. The REC may even contribute to help pay Harkinson's buyout if you'll take him.
As it turns out, we don’t mind a HC that likes the taste of whiskey.

135047-large.jpg

Mrs. Pops has tried to trade me in a couple of times, but she can’t quite seem to figure out what’s going to work best for her.

Mrs. Pops has tried to trade me in a couple of times, but she can’t quite seem to figure out what’s going to work best for her.

They all want to trade us in. You know why they keep us? None of them want to have to endure that hoorish behavior of catching and trapping the next one. And who can blame them?

Reactions: dhetiger
Tell her like I’ve told all my wives…… ‘Okay, Honey. Just remember, if you shop around, I’ll shop around too…..’

When mine turned 40 she quite literally gave me permission to go find two 20yo's. She didn't even have the decency to pretend like she was worried that I might somehow be successful.

Bitches be tripping.

They all want to trade us in. You know why they keep us? None of them want to have to endure that hoorish behavior of catching and trapping the next one. And who can blame them?
Reminds me of the second part to one of the oldest jokes ever - why is her wedding day the happiest day of a woman’s life ….because she’s suct her last dik.
Second part to that joke:
What do you call a recently divorced 45 yr old woman?

A “born again” dixucker….

3. I hate Bill O’Brien.

What if they don’t? Have you got your your excuse ready? Better work on it.

• Haha
Reactions: billywayneluck

3. I hate Bill O’Brien.

are you sure #5 ain't Auburn?

Total diversion and spin! I’m glad I’m staying out of this one or I’d be tempted to LOL @Bill_D
Nope. Just don’t believe LSU will implode.

How can you laugh at us with a team as bad as yours that has already imploded? But wait! I forgot you are a closet UAT fan

You and Pops know so much who do you think will win, AU or LSU?

Last edited:
On this point, I've believed this for a while. Also UT in Knoxville will be a test. A) we suck on the road. 2) they have an offense and perhaps a decent defense.

relax

we will find a way

Take this weekend with the gators for instance

we should put 70 on them but somehow we will give up 71

Reactions: BamaFan1137
Nope. Just don’t believe LSU will implode.

How can you laugh at us with a team as bad as yours that has already imploded? But wait! I forgot you are a closet UAT fan

You and Pops know so much who do you think will win, AU or LSU?
AU.
I’d bet you but since you welched on the 2014 $4000 bet I’ll probably sit this one out.

AU.
I’d bet you but since you welched on the 2014 $4000 bet I’ll probably sit this one out.

i only called it off because you wouldn‘t agree to let someone hold the checks because I found out you had welched.

I think LSU might beat AU nearly as bad as PSU did. Besides I think the bet was $5000.

i only called it off because you wouldn‘t agree to let someone hold the checks because I found out you had welched.

I think LSU might beat AU nearly as bad as PSU did. Besides I think the bet was $5000.
LOL at you claiming I welched!
You agreed to $4000 till LSU lost.
Then you came up with the “we never got someone else to hold the checks” even though Pops had agreed to hold them and, in fact, had my check.

LOL at you claiming I welched!
You agreed to $4000 till LSU lost.
Then you came up with the “we never got someone else to hold the checks” even though Pops had agreed to hold them and, in fact, had my check.
Liar! Liar! Pants on fire! You knew the bet off before the game. But it’s just as well. You know LSU is going o clobber AU’s ass.

• Haha
Reactions: billywayneluck
Had a pic of it on my other iPhone. If I can find it, I will post it.
Thanks Pops. I’m sorry to put you out but I guess this is what we have to deal with when trying to have a friendly wager with low integrity Loseranna State fans.
Had a pic of it on my other iPhone. If I can find it, I will post it.
if I recall correctly you tore my check in half after the game and emailed me a pic of it - as was the agreement. So check your email for that sent message. Had @Bill_D done the right thing, you would’ve mailed me his check. Que sera.

• Love
Reactions: Pops Masterson
THAT is irrefutable evidence!

11332137.jpeg
What is irrefutable is you are such a dumb fu*k you couldn’t even remember the bet was supposed to be $5K. Everybody on here around at that time knows that and knows it’s a fabrication.

by the AU opened as a 3.5 dog. I think it will be worse than that.

What is irrefutable is you are such a dumb fu*k you couldn’t even remember the bet was supposed to be $5000
If that’s true why did I send Pops a check for $4000???
Face it, @Bill_D , you welched either way. Whether you thought it was $5000 or $4000 you never sent him the check.
Nuff said….

If that’s true why did I send Pops a check for $4000???
Face it, @Bill_D , you welched either way. Whether you thought it was $5000 or $4000 you never sent him the check.
Nuff said….a AU
BS. Everybody on here knows it. If that really happened you would have showed the check a long time ago.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT