ADVERTISEMENT

Poofer Pete gets testy.

Reasoned

All District
Oct 25, 2017
This is why you don’t put inexperienced, identity politic driven selections in positions of power, because you end up with major F-up’s. Of course, what does one expect from a feeble, lying, dementia ridden old man?

This is why you don’t put inexperienced, identity politic driven selections in positions of power, because you end up with major F-up’s. Of course, what does one expect from a feeble, lying, dementia ridden old man?
Poor ‘ol Pete Buttplug. Just out enjoying date night with his husband and being harassed by the media.

He was probably one of the ones celebrating republican politicians being harassed and run out of restaurants a couple years ago…
At least those republicans didn’t have to sit there with a hunk of plastic up their ass. How much you want to bet Pete Buttplug had a butt baby?!

^ This (among countless other deviancies) is the reason The Man upstairs is going to backhand us across the universe.

Poor ‘ol Pete Buttplug. Just out enjoying date night with his husband and being harassed by the media.
Are both called husbands? Idk much about that lifestyle. Ones a center- ones a QB I think. I’m guessing you know the proper pronouns and terminology?

😊 Thanks, I needed that after being introduced to the…….Butt Babies? 🤔
That’s how I was introduced to it. It sounds like some of the stupid shit my friends and I would make up when we were drinking back in our 20s. Sadly it’s a thing in 2023. 🤦‍♂️

Reactions: Reasoned
Are both called husbands? Idk much about that lifestyle. Ones a center- ones a QB I think. I’m guessing you know the proper pronouns and terminology?
No idea how that works. Probably some made up pronoun. Let me ask my retired judge friend. He knows someone that is into that stuff.

These worthless statists are incapable of taking responsibility for ANYTHING..

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT