ADVERTISEMENT

Playoffs

areukiddingme

Freshman
Jan 17, 2006
with just 2 regular season games left , anyone have a clearer picture of how they are doing matchups for playoffs , other than original statement back in August? It is wierd they are not even posting district standings on IHSAA wesbsite.

Predictions for Final 4:

OABCIG (over Emmetsburg)
Van Meter (over Pleasantville)
Dike (over SCC)
SK (over WB)

Just for fun of course

Predictions for Final 4:

OABCIG (over Emmetsburg)
Van Meter (over Pleasantville)
Dike (over SCC)
SK (over WB)

Just for fun of course

OABCIG and Van Meter will be in the dome for sure. Not sure from the east side. Would not enjoy trying to game plan for DeJean and OABCIG though. That’s a tough and talented team.

I agree with Van Meter and OABCIG being there for sure, Van Meter you could probably justify sending east if necessary to try to get the best 4 teams in, but honestly after those two who are the best teams? I think we will find out about Underwood tonight, Southeast Valley has a nice win, South Hamilton has a nice win versus DNH, I still wouldn't count out teams like West Sioux, DNH, SCC, or West Branch. Sigourney Keota I think is a quality team, but they aren't battle tested. I'm probably the most confident in my pick for a state champion in 1A (or at least top 2) as I am for any class, but think getting the best 4 teams to the dome could be the hardest.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT