ADVERTISEMENT

Pelosi DUI

So you’re saying you aren’t a shill for the DNC? Why the constant defense of Biden?
He ran against the the most delusional and corrupt POTUS in history - and won BIG. Bad choice but Least worst.

Anyone who sacrifices their political careers to prevent Trumpskys return to that office -on either side- is on the right side of history.

hopefully some traditional conservative will grow a set of balls and oppose his insanity.

At least she didn’t smell her or try to shower with her.
Or give her a titty twister.
3hQ83Ih.gif

I have no doubt this will get swept under the rug. Liberals are just trash people in general.
Matt’s did. Did that bother you?

How often does this happen when a celebrity declines a breathalyzer and lawyers up ?

The POS Gaetz dad used his political influence to force the arresting officer to resign. One cop who was a witness died and the case was dropped . Maybe that won’t happen in this case.

you can thank me… you won’t get this info inside the Fox bubble.

Last edited:
Matt’s did. Did that bother you?

How often does this happen when a celebrity declines a breathalyzer and lawyers up ?

The POS Gaetz dad used his political influence to force the arresting officer to resign. One cop who was a witness died and the case was dropped . Maybe that won’t happen in this case.

you can thank me… you won’t get this info inside the Fox bubble.

I’ve learned better than to click your propaganda links, but I have no issue with a DUI getting dropped if the court can’t prove the accused was driving drunk.

I got a DUI in 2007. Could’ve used contacts/network to at least plea it down, but I deserved it. Glad I didn’t hurt anyone.

I’ve learned better than to click your propaganda links, but I have no issue with a DUI getting dropped if the court can’t prove the accused was driving drunk.

I got a DUI in 2007. Could’ve used contacts/network to at least plea it down, but I deserved it. Glad I didn’t hurt anyone.
We’ll it was a local newspaper pointing out the injustice that the LEO lost his job because a QGOP congressman’s punk son declined a breathalyzer . “ Don’t you know who I am?”Nothing to see there.

MAGA by Gawd

We’ll it was a local newspaper pointing out the injustice that the LEO lost his job because a QGOP congressman’s punk son declined a breathalyzer . “ Don’t you know who I am?”Nothing to see there.

MAGA by Gawd
So Gaetz’s family paid the three other cops and trainee that cooperated with internal affairs saying that cop used excessive force against another DUI suspect months later? It was stated in the article you posted that it was the officer’s 4th strike, the third that year. Did they pay off the right people in the other instances of excessive force? His family may have helped in certain areas getting the charges dropped, but I have a bit of trouble believing they got an officer 4 strikes for excessive force to resign, all while he went quietly into the night and didn’t try to make a news story about Gaetz’s dad coming after him…

Reactions: BamaFan1137
So Gaetz’s family paid the three other cops and trainee that cooperated with internal affairs saying that cop used excessive force against another DUI suspect months later? It was stated in the article you posted that it was the officer’s 4th strike, the third that year. Did they pay off the right people in the other instances of excessive force? His family may have helped in certain areas getting the charges dropped, but I have a bit of trouble believing they got an officer 4 strikes for excessive force to resign, all while he went quietly into the night and didn’t try to make a news story about Gaetz’s dad coming after him…
No problem that Gaetz couldn’t pass the sobriety test. Suppose the same unlikely scenario happens in California. Other LEO complaintant dies and can’t testify ( or retires , can’t recall) etc) ) That’s just the breaks … but the outrage will be fvcking epic.

and he’s not even an elected official.

No problem that Gaetz couldn’t pass the sobriety test. Suppose the same unlikely scenario happens in California. Other LEO complaintant dies and can’t testify ( or retires , can’t recall) etc) ) That’s just the breaks … but the outrage will be fvcking epic.

and he’s not even an elected official.
Give it up, Nurse. You failed miserably. You may as well have posted your pill bottle and marked thru the Doctor’s name. That was a bad cop and his firing had nothing to do with Gaetz’s family.

Why will the DA not release the dashcam tape of the arrest ? You think the tape will somehow disappear or get lost or maybe the device ate the tape while viewing it . ?

ADVERTISEMENT