ADVERTISEMENT

Paul Pelosi…

As I said….. he’s a phag and hasn’t fuct floppytitz in decades.
Can’t wait till the trial. I bet Pillow Biting Paul and floppytitz pay errbody off to keep this quiet.

Snoring from being knocked out.

The drink and their demeanor confuses me. Obviously Paul is worried about the hammer, that's why he's holding part of it. But he's not worried enough to put the fvcking scotch down???
The scotch was really good, though. I'm sure the Pelosi's have stolen enough from us to easily afford a Macallan Lalique 50 year old single malt.

Reactions: BamaFan1137
The scotch was really good, though. I'm sure the Pelosi's have stolen enough from us to easily afford a Macallan Lalique 50 year old single malt.

Maybe he was trying to wash the taste out of his mouth?

A man walks into the bar and orders 3 shots. The bartender brings him 3 shots and asks, "What are we celebrating today?"

The man responds, "My first blow job!"

The bartender says, "Well congratulations, the 4th one is on me."

The man says, "No thanks, if 3 shots won't get the taste out of my mouth, a 4th one won't help either."

A man walks into the bar and orders 3 shots. The bartender brings him 3 shots and asks, "What are we celebrating today?"

The man says, "No thanks, if 3 shots won't get the taste out of my mouth, a 4th one won't help either."

• Haha

🤔

Watching the Sapranos for the first time, reminds me of Vito Spatafore 😳

Sopranos+HBO+LGBT+01.png

• Wow
ADVERTISEMENT