ADVERTISEMENT

Orange Man’s Twitter rants about the corrupt FBI, DNC, and media have all proven to be true

The problem with the libs on this board isn’t that they are evil, or anti American or nefarious in any other way. It’s stupidity. They are simply “too stupid” to see what’s next.

Reactions: Orange_N_White
The problem with the libs on this board isn’t that they are evil, or anti American or nefarious in any other way. It’s stupidity. They are simply “too stupid” to see what’s next.
Calling them “stupid” is letting them off the hook for their dangerous views and supporting the very politicians who’ve put us on this unsustainable path.

LOLOLOLOL LOLOLOLOL LOLOLOLOLOL

The only thing more stunningly stupid than posting an article that was published BEFORE a SECOND CONSECUTIVE unanimous jury acquittal (which absolutely proved that the crime of the Century was another piece of MAGA cult propoganda) …. Is that is that every single one of you fvckers pretending it never happened or have Herschel Walker reading skills.

ONE MORE TIME … AS I SAID… I predicated exactly that in would result in years of MAGA political persecution and MILLIONS of $$ How did I do? like the Kraken response

FAILURE OF THE CENTURY?? - 80% of federal indictments result in a conviction or plea ( as did Mueller) question for the lemmings- is there any worse prosecution result than ZERO CONVICTIONS ??? What is less than ZERO? That’s spending THREE YEARS and spending millions$$ to do it?

So let’s define zero for you Cult folk

Read slowly.. twice for most of you- then I’ll read your tear stained rage filled rebuttals.

Unhinged Ambien rants kicked in a little early tonight
Nothing unhinged about irrefutable facts. You can deflect all you like but you can’t undo the damage of linking ( and believing) a Fox article BEFORE

the

SECOND
CONSECUTIVE
UNANIMOUS (0-12) x2
ACQUITTAL

You do understand that is the worst SPecial Counsel failure in US history dont you??

ZERO (0) nada nicht

Aside from Derek’s Kraken embarrassment it was the the worst predication here followed by obvious cult ball gobbling of an old Fox article.

Admit it and try to Do better - read article dates

You people are so gullible. Approaching Rev. Jim Jones level.

Nothing unhinged about irrefutable facts. You can deflect all you like but you can’t undo the damage of linking ( and believing) a Fox article BEFORE

the

SECOND
CONSECUTIVE
UNANIMOUS (0-12) x2
ACQUITTAL

You do understand that is the worst SPecial Counsel failure in US history dont you??

ZERO (0) nada nicht

Aside from Derek’s Kraken embarrassment it was the the worst predication here followed by obvious cult ball gobbling of an old Fox article.

Makes me want to go against everything I’ve ever supposedly stood for and makes me want to have a senile pedophile in charge of this country.

The only thing more stunningly stupid than posting an article that was published BEFORE a SECOND CONSECUTIVE unanimous jury acquittal (which absolutely proved that the crime of the Century was another piece of MAGA cult propoganda) …. Is that is that every single one of you fvckers pretending it never happened or have Herschel Walker reading skills.

ONE MORE TIME … AS I SAID… I predicated exactly that in would result in years of MAGA political persecution and MILLIONS of $$ How did I do? like the Kraken response

FAILURE OF THE CENTURY?? - 80% of federal indictments result in a conviction or plea ( as did Mueller) question for the lemmings- is there any worse prosecution result than ZERO CONVICTIONS ??? What is less than ZERO? That’s spending THREE YEARS and spending millions$$ to do it?

Read slowly.. twice for most of you- then I’ll read your tear stained rage filled rebuttals.

You have the balls to bust balls over failed prosecution predictions? You???

LohfvckingL

the

SECOND
CONSECUTIVE
UNANIMOUS (0-12) x2
ACQUITTAL

ZERO (0) nada nicht

You have failed miserably on every single hopeful supposition you’ve regurgitated from your media.

So your late night Bidenesque rants don’t change the premise of the post- you libs are a sick fckn breed.

The only thing that surprises me about this entire “Steele Dossier” story is, after the FBI failed in their $1 million evidence buy, they didn’t just “create” the evidence….but I’m sure they thought about it.

The only thing that surprises me about this entire “Steele Dossier” story is, after the FBI failed in their $1 million evidence buy, they didn’t just “create” the evidence….but I’m sure they thought about it.

I can't believe that we live in a country where no one broke the law in this process...according to our DOJ and courts. We're so far deep in the wilderness.

I can't believe that we live in a country where no one broke the law in this process...according to our DOJ and courts. We're so far deep in the wilderness.
The courts are in D.C. the voting populus is 95 % democrat .That being said, out of 100 jurors only 5 would have an ear for evidence, the other 95 are nothing but gator jr's . They would HANG trump given the opportuniy regardless of evidence provided and free anyone that opposes the orange man even if they murdered him in plain view .The chance a conservative being on any jury in the liberal lunacy pool is slim to none .

I just scrool by

• Haha
Reactions: dhetiger
Useful idiots might be better.
LOLOLOLOL- what does Unanimous NOT GUILTY mean to you personally.

This should be good.

Read dates of articles before
LOLOLOLOLOL

trial before further embarrassment
you are missing the point that this point of Durban’s prosecution and was considered in the trial (AFTER the Fox article) and no substantial evidence was presented TWICE- with UNANIMOUS acquittal. I can link you to the judges opinion.. but you would believe the predated Fox opinion anyway. That’s why I’m LOLOLOLOLING

LOLOLOLOL- what does Unanimous NOT GUILTY mean to you personally.

This should be good.

Read dates of articles before

trial before further embarrassment

you are missing the point that this point of Durban’s prosecution and was considered in the trial (AFTER the Fox article) and no substantial evidence was presented TWICE- with UNANIMOUS acquittal. I can link you to the judges opinion.. but you would believe the predated Fox opinion anyway. That’s why I’m LOLOLOLOLING
Tuesday is going to be a tough day for you.

Reactions: Reasoned
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT