ADVERTISEMENT

Once again, it is confirmed by a study of 277,000 people that wearing a mask means you are a complete idiot

If you were having surgery and the surgeon and nurses just said “fūck it”.. there was this study” .. you d be ok with it? Or you’d rather they wear them??

You stupid fvck. Most people assume that a sick doctor isn't operating to begin with. I love when you pretend to be on my level. I shit smarter than you.
Eat shit.

The doctor could have MRSA or any number of pathogens like Clostridium difficile that he has developed immunity to and could be transmitted by exhalation aerosols

You really are cult like stupid AF. Get on my level - do better

• Haha
Reactions: Pops Masterson
Eat shit.

The doctor could have MRSA or any number of pathogens like Clostridium difficile that he has developed immunity to and could be transmitted by exhalation aerosols

You were the stupid fvck that said follow the science when it came to Covid. Your own advice proves that you are the fvcking retarded piece of shit I've repeatedly proven you to be. Go fvck yourself you stupid fvck.

You were the stupid fvck that said follow the science when it came to Covid. Your own advice proves that you are the fvcking retarded piece of shit I've repeatedly proven you to be. Go fvck yourself you stupid fvck.
I’ve been an a secret mission for a few days… trying to catch up. How’s Ralph??

Eat shit.

Give it up lib, a surgical mask doesn’t do schitt against aerosols.

Give it up lib, a surgical mask doesn’t do schitt against aerosols.
I’ve worked in surgery for 15 years. I love when libs try to spout this garbage.

I laughed to myself and set my phone down. Then read again and showed everyone that I drink fine scotch with on Tuesdays.. and I screenshot and posted it as my Facebook status so literally over 4,000 people could enjoy the same hearty laughter that I had at the expense of another retarded lib comment.

Eat shit.

Getting on your level would require me to dig a hole far deeper than is worth my time. Pass.

Reactions: dhetiger
I’ve worked in surgery for 15 years. I love when libs try to spout this garbage.

I laughed to myself and set my phone down. Then read again and showed everyone that I drink fine scotch with on Tuesdays.. and I screenshot and posted it as my Facebook status so literally over 4,000 people could enjoy the same hearty laughter that I had at the expense of another retarded lib comment.
Me too… and EVERYONE wore a mask in surgery.
I’ll stick with the pros

as I did with yours

Here is more interesting data from the research:

8400 people, it was confirmed that those dumbass N95 masks weren’t any better than a regular surgical mask 😆

🐑 🐑 🐑
They played a big role during the Spanish flu as well. More people died from bacterial pneumonia than from the actual flu due to the mask.

Me too… and EVERYONE wore a mask in surgery.
I’ll stick with the pros

as I did with yours

Scientists wear full body hazmat suits while dealing with certain deadly pathogens and chemicals. Is this evidence that we should wear these as well?

I get it, you like to troll...but it's wearing thin.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT