ADVERTISEMENT

On global warming

Half truth.
I’ve alway said the global warming stuff is a bunch of horse shit. The more immediate concern is air and water quality in densely populated areas . But no matter what- I will get arguments there too because I’m a punching bag here for any cause favoring the environment and global capitalism. I’m ok with it.

I’m a punching bag here for any cause favoring the environment and global capitalism.

Deservedly so imo.

If you and others like you had voted for Biden because you just really liked Biden, we would just agree to disagree. But no one likes Biden and the vote was about irrational emotion and that's just dumb. The American temper tantrum will cost us a shit load of money and prosperity.

FTR I blame Trump too. I'm sure he was warned and knew that Americans are soft, emotional and overreactionary but he just kept on doing his thing...and here we are.

I’ve alway said the global warming stuff is a bunch of horse shit. The more immediate concern is air and water quality in densely populated areas . But no matter what- I will get arguments there too because I’m a punching bag here for any cause favoring the environment and global capitalism. I’m ok with it.

You're a punching bag here because you constantly, and intentionally, misrepresent us all. Everyone here wants a clean environment. They don't want to be compared to QAnon just because 2 Congresswomen were deemed as fvckable.

Reactions: BamaFan1137
Too bad they aren't the primary reason for the US drop in emissions.
Yeah, funny thing about lockdowns and closing the world’s largest economy, it will certainly curtail those ghastly emissions...besides getting rid of the Orangeman, a cynic could make the case it almost makes one think the progressives were perfectly fine with the resulting economic catastrophe...surely not.

Yeah, funny thing about lockdowns and closing the world’s largest economy, it will certainly curtail those ghastly emissions...besides getting rid of the Orangeman, a cynic could make the case it almost makes one think the progressives were perfectly fine with the resulting economic catastrophe...surely not.

I'm not talking about the blip in 2020, the US has been leading the world in reducing emissions for almost a decade now.

The irony that fracking and the abundance of US natural gas being the reason that the US has reduced emissions is just perfect. But the Dems would rather focus on technologies that make the grid unstable and drive up the cost of electricity, which, again ironically, hurts the poor the most.

Yeah, I live near several “wind farms” (no not the political kind) and I can tell you they are an absolute blight on the country side BUT due to the enormous government subsidies associated with them, the pinwheels become inefficient, yet tolerated permanent warts.

hell yeah I think you need to put a damn windmill in your front yard gator
Actually planning to install one spiral turbine and a solar array tied to a battery storage system ... it’s cool as shit. Living in Tornado Alley and having been without power for weeks after storms, I’m all in.

Actually planning to install one spiral turbine and a solar array tied to a battery storage system ... it’s cool as shit. Living in Tornado Alley and having been without power for weeks after storms, I’m all in.

Hell yeah.. I'll drive my dodge diesel with twin smoke stacks down to see it.

You’ve stumbled onto something I’ve always thought was a GOOD idea - making homes more self sufficient with their own solar, etc.

It won’t cover everything in your home, but widespread use would help curtail the demand for electricity. Even something modest like 10% would help - and that’s before we even debate alternative tech to generate power for the grid.

You’ve stumbled onto something I’ve always thought was a GOOD idea - making homes more self sufficient with their own solar, etc.

It won’t cover everything in your home, but widespread use would help curtail the demand for electricity. Even something modest like 10% would help - and that’s before we even debate alternative tech to generate power for the grid.
Started as a hobby... now I’m all in. I’m building a new house on the lake. Already had a propane generator planned but now getting ready for the apocalypse. The Tesla power wall is the greatest thing since nipples. Now I have unlimited water, fish, venison and possum :)

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT