ADVERTISEMENT

Ole Liz got

big-oof-size.gif

“ my work is just beginning”

Series 3 coming up with the good stuff for last. They will let Liz moderate last rights.

proof of dictator / cult rules over the simple minded.
LOL at morons who think Liz has any popularity left. The stupid bicth will never win another election. No one wants her. I doubt even the cuńt catastrophe on The View will have her - even though she is clearly qualified. Only a Nurse/fraud like you would still be cheering on “Loser Liz”…

• Haha
Reactions: Pops Masterson

Series 3 coming up with the good stuff for last. They will let Liz moderate last rights.

So she said that, since you have quotes around it? You wouldn’t be lying again would you?

• Haha
Reactions: hokiemokie
Too bad, she's one of the few in Washington with a backbone.
LOL!!! The fact that she is being praised by you leftist hacks says all anyone needs to know. She thought she was entitled to go rouge and shite on her constituency. The voters in Wyoming bitchslappped her dumbass to the tune of a 38 percent trouncing. And THAT is how it’s supposed to work.

Reactions: hokiemokie
Too bad, she's one of the few in Washington with a backbone.
Just another establishment goon set on protection their system. This really isnt about Trump cults. When both sides hate you you know you’re onto something. She’s a Cheney, part of the problem. Those asswipes down there in both parties are protecting what’s theirs. Not a dimes worth of difference in them in that way. Trump is a threat to that system.

Last edited:
YGM
Says the sissy who believed the Steel Dossier was legit, believed trump was guilty of quid pro quo in Ukraine, and believes Trump orchestrated an overthrow of the USA with this guy as his general:

80204789-375d-4978-bcb7-b5ebd9e19b50-Open_AZ_Rally_1.jpg
Yeah, looks like the ringleader of a coup to me! lololololololololol at liberals. This guy was fvckin baked.

Why did ALL democrats want her to remain in office and 70% of republicans voted her out ?

Just another establishment goon set on protection their system. This really isnt about Trump cults. When both sides hate you you know you’re onto something. She’s a Cheney, part of the problem. Those asswipes down there in both parties are protecting what’s theirs. Not a dimes worth of difference in them in that way. Trump is a threat to that system.
Democrats hate her because she voted with Trump 93% of the time.

A large majority of Republicans hate her because she dared to say that forcing your way into the Capitol to try to reverse election results is a criminal act.

A large majority of Republicans hate her because she dared to say that forcing your way into the Capitol to try to reverse election results is a criminal act.
I personally think she’s a self serving cuhnt, which can be said about 99% of politicians.

I’ve hated her more recently because gator likes her, and it brings me sweet joy watching her get her ass kicked.

I don't believe that Democrats hate her like you say. They'd drink her bathwater for her role with the 1/6 committee.

This is inaccurate as well. They hate her because of her role in trying to pin this on Trump.

And very few forced their way in. They shouldn't have gone in either way but calling the vast majority of that "forced" entry is a joke.

I don't believe that Democrats hate her like you say. They'd drink her bathwater for her role with the 1/6 committee.

This is inaccurate as well. They hate her because of her role in trying to pin this on Trump.

And very few forced their way in. They shouldn't have gone in either way but calling the vast majority of that "forced" entry is a joke.
The only one I saw that appeared to try to “force” her way in was shot at point blank range. The rest walked in line like elementary kids going to the cafeteria for lunch.

Reactions: BamaFan1137
The only one I saw that appeared to try to “force” her way in was shot at point blank range. The rest walked in line like elementary kids going to the cafeteria for lunch.
I guess you and I have very different definitions of force.

Are you serious?

All that crap that went on outside was not a violent assault?

ADVERTISEMENT