ADVERTISEMENT

Nice one gator….

Comment on this?? I have more if you don’t like my sources. Lobbing softballs.. do better

Doesn't matter whether it happened under Trump or puddin brain. Somewhere in the halls of the IRS, you would think at least one lifelong gov't employee would have said - "why are we sending stimulus checks to people in jail?". Just goes to show you that the whole gov't (regardless of political party) is full of dumbasses.

Comment on this?? I have more if you don’t like my sources. Lobbing softballs.. do better

your party

vote better

every Democrat in the Senate voted against an amendment to prevent prisoners from getting stimulus checks

so senate votes against something and they do it anyway? Lol

Remember when one of Obama’s minions said they would be “ready to rule” on day one? That’s the mindset of these people.

Doesn't matter whether it happened under Trump or puddin brain. Somewhere in the halls of the IRS, you would think at least one lifelong gov't employee would have said - "why are we sending stimulus checks to people in jail?". Just goes to show you that the whole gov't (regardless of political party) is full of dumbasses.
PRE…EFFING….CISELY!!!!
That’s what those of us who are fed up with politicians who do nothing about the entrenched, lifetime swamp dwellers, nothing can change until the “fourth branch” of government is gutted.

Reactions: Orange_N_White
Listen...

You can steal as long as you move from store to store and keep each under $1k
Quit your job and get Obamacare for $1 a month
Keep cashing the unemployment checks and stimulus checks

What a country! They are not crashing the border due to oppression in their countries... you get the gov freebies and lawless freebies and health benefits to boot.... maybe even a free hotel room on the government dime.

PRE…EFFING….CISELY!!!!
That’s what those of us who are fed up with politicians who do nothing about the entrenched, lifetime swamp dwellers, nothing can change until the “fourth branch” of government is gutted.
Is that 4th branch “ deep state” or lobbyists?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT