ADVERTISEMENT

New Coaches

nhssoccer

Varsity
Feb 16, 2004
What schools will have new coaches next season?
I've seen that DCG boys and Xavier girls are both looking for new coaches so far.

both boys coaches resigned at benton community, and the head girls coach resigned as well.
This post was edited on 11/20 2:10 PM by rival_me

Wahlert boys coach Matt Pucci has taken a college job in Pennsylvania.
This post was edited on 7/21 6:53 AM by w.churchill

coach todd did resign from johnston
they havnt interviewed anyone yet but the assitant coach fortune applied for it and ive heard a couple other people also applied

I heard that new hampton has recently hired Brice Schissel as the Head Coach, great coach great

Goal scorer-

i know a coach has been hired but they have not told anyone yet
the school board has to approve it on january 12th at the school board meeting so hopefully by then we will find out. I hope it was fortune hes a great coach and i know him pretty well

I heard there were 4 people who were up for it the dowling assitant which for a fact i know did not get it.

Z-

I've heard from a pretty reliable source that your new coach will be a bit of a surprise. It isn't the Dowling Asst., nor is it either of the guys that teach at JHS. That rules out Coach Fortune. It does sound like a pretty good hire though. Take it for what it is worth.
This post was edited on 1/6 5:13 PM by Goal Scorer

Goal Scorer-
I just found out yesterday the new coach is guy who used to coach a 5A school in New Mexico and is has 3 state championships down there. His names is Mr. Weikes im not sure if that is how you spell it though. Hopefully he can turn the program around.

I know Postville which is near Decorah just started a program so they will have a new coach as far as how good they are or who there coach is I don't know

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT