ADVERTISEMENT

Never a doubt...

Basketball….

paul-lynde-whoop-de-doo.gif

• Love
Reactions: BamaFan1137
Told @dhetiger yesterday I was hoping to go.

Tickets were pretty outrageous, especially considering the game was played in a building in the middle of a pasture.

Then realized this morning that I’d be driving 2+ hours to said building in a field, in steady rain, with my auburn grad wife who would criticize my driving for 2+ hours, and would wind up with “hey let’s go see my parents while we’re here” which would end up with us staying the night in a house where the thermometer does not fluctuate from 78° Fahrenheit.

She slept the second half on our big ass couch, and I am now drinking vodka. #heaven

Tickets were pretty outrageous, especially considering the game was played in a building in the middle of a pasture.

Then realized this morning that I’d be driving 2+ hours to said building in a field, in steady rain, with my auburn grad wife who would criticize my driving for 2+ hours, and would wind up with “hey let’s go see my parents while we’re here” which would end up with us staying the night in a house where the thermometer does not fluctuate from 78° Fahrenheit.

She slept the second half on our big ass couch, and I am now drinking vodka. #heaven
Pasture, eh? Big talk from a fan whose team plays in a dark warehouse/hanger.

God bless her soul. Sounds like you outkicked with that one.

That’s what I said before the UK-UT tilt…. So maybe the reverse jinx will work for ya’ll here!!!

But jinx abilities are frail at best…. UK is back amongst the NIT also rans this year….. dumpster fires stink less than this UK team
You lost to UGA. Should be an automatic disqualifier. Same for the barn.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT