ADVERTISEMENT

Neil Flattery - St. Edmond

Spoon3251

Freshman
Oct 29, 2009
I heard a rumor over the weekend that Neil Flattery made a campus visit to Oklahoma State. Can anyone confirm this or has he made a decision where he will be running next year?

I can confirm the visit. No decision has been made. I don't get a vote, but I would tell him to go to Oky State based on what their middle distance and distance people have done over the past few years. He did mention the facilities were unreal. Either way, good luck Neil and wherever you go.

I've only seen the cross country course, and that thing was a bearcat. But you can't argue with the results that Okie State has been getting. Good luck to him.

Good for him. Oklahoma St has had a steady influx of T. Boone Pickens money, so that's probably not a bad place to be.

Ha, fever, that's the same thing I texted to Coach Szalat when he told me he visited OSU.

zach Buccheit from pella. (3A CC Ind. champ and 2 time team champ) went for a vista to OSU also the winter along with Kansas. OSU trying to get all of Iowa's best Preps this year???

Apparently Neil still has not made a decision. When he was presented with an award before the 2A State Basketball Championship, he responded with "I'm not really sure" to what his plans were for college.

On a side note, I've heard the ISU coaching for track (men's) is pretty awful from sources.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT