ADVERTISEMENT

Most of Gator's dealings are with

foreign countries. Biden's dealings are with foreign countries. Weird.
I am truly an international man of mystery. I have lost track of the babbling from the Trumpsky desperation propaganda - probably fabricated by Trumpskys bromantic partner Putin’s and KGB. That’s what they do. So I’m not worried about it in the least. After 3 yrs of investigation... they haven’t come up with shit that sticks to Biden. Hunter is not running for POTUS . Tax returns have been published- at least

They are truly desperate at this point knowing that they are about to be flushed. And arrested after Biden is sworn in.

The bigger question is to whom does Trumpsky owe

I am truly an international man of mystery. I have lost track of the babbling from the Trumpsky desperation propaganda - probably fabricated by Trumpskys bromantic partner Putin’s and KGB. That’s what they do. So I’m not worried about it in the least. After 3 yrs of investigation... they haven’t come up with shit that sticks to Biden. Hunter is not running for POTUS . Tax returns have been published- at least

They are truly desperate at this point knowing that they are about to be flushed. And arrested after Biden is sworn in.

Damned! I knew gator was Adam Schiff in drag...Putin, LMAO!....

Reactions: dhetiger

Trumps kids were not running for POTUS but that never hindered you from lambasting them at every chance you got .Face it you are just ate the fvck up with TDS ! What's your stance on the first amendment these days ?

Reactions: dhetiger
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT