ADVERTISEMENT

MORE classified documents found from I take this seriously joe

Openly cooperating… vs defying subpoenas , signing affidavits denying their presence and then hiding them - all caught live on Cct
Let's say 2 different guys commit murder. One guy tries to hide the fact that he did it, while the other one cracks during an interrogation and admits to it. Are they both murderers, or does the acknowledgment of the killing by the 2nd guy absolve him of the crime?

Let's say 2 different guys commit murder. One guy tries to hide the fact that he did it, while the other one cracks during an interrogation and admits to it. Are they both murderers, or does the acknowledgment of the killing by the 2nd guy absolve him of the crime?
I don’t know, it sounds to me like the “murderer” (who is suffering from dementia) is not just a murderer but in fact a serial murderer….with bodies..err, files buried all over.

Last edited:
Reactions: hokiemokie
I almost feel bad for her. She's absolutely terrible at this job. She only has the job because she's gay, black, and a birthing person.
Almost… she has the option to resign… her family allowing her to continue is almost as abusive as Biden’s family allowing him to continue to make a fool of himself. At least you can understand the Biden family’s position, as they need his protection…

Openly cooperating… vs defying subpoenas , signing affidavits denying their presence and then hiding them - all caught live on Cct

Biden lawyers in charge of Sleepy's f'ups while FBI raids the orangeman residence and literally post pictures of documents and live footage for the press to masturbate over.

I have to laugh.

Biden lawyers in charge of Sleepy's f'ups while FBI raids the orangeman residence and literally post pictures of documents and live footage for the press to masturbate over.

I have to laugh.
You do realize that the FBI only acknowledged the existence of the documents because Trumpsky s soon to be disbarred lawyer perjured herself and the stupid MF filed a motion opposing the validity of the warrant.

She signed an affidavit and inventory list stated there were no known documents ( FYI the FBI already had video evidence of his aides moving the documents AFTER a subpoena was issued)

You people wish there was equivalency but there is none. The U N A N I M O U S verdicts of Trump appointed federal and SCOTUS judges says I’m right and you are all FOS.

What does UNANIMOUS mean to you?

MAGA : Making Attorneys Get Attorneys
How many will go down for this corrupt MF?

• Haha
Reactions: Pops Masterson
You do realize that the FBI only acknowledged the existence of the documents because Trumpsky s soon to be disbarred lawyer perjured herself and the stupid MF filed a motion opposing the validity of the warrant.

She signed an affidavit and inventory list stated there were no known documents ( FYI the FBI already had video evidence of his aides moving the documents AFTER a subpoena was issued)

You people wish there was equivalency but there is none. The U N A N I M O U S verdicts of Trump appointed federal and SCOTUS judges says I’m right and you are all FOS.

There is NO equivalency? Both left office and took classified documents. I'd say that's equal. Serious question for you. Had Trump not been caught in his scandal, do you think that anyone ever finds out about these documents that Biden had? Biden had these documents a lot longer than Trump had his. There was plenty of time for him to acknowledge he was in possession of shit he shouldn't have been. Why did it take so long?

Reactions: BamaFan1137
There is NO equivalency? Both left office and took classified documents. I'd say that's equal. Serious question for you. Had Trump not been caught in his scandal, do you think that anyone ever finds out about these documents that Biden had? Biden had these documents a lot longer than Trump had his. There was plenty of time for him to acknowledge he was in possession of shit he shouldn't have been. Why did it take so long?

China joe not only had them from his time selling out the USA as vp…but also from when he was selling out the USA as a senator

Hillary says HI....

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT