ADVERTISEMENT

Minnesota QuickStats?

VanderHoops

Freshman
Feb 16, 2011
Does anyone know if MN has something similar to QuickStats?
Have a couple friends with kids playing MN high school ball & would like to follow.

I've often wondered this. I would doubt that we were the first state to do something like quikstats, but I would like to see a state that has a better set-up (and that's not to say that quikstats is perfect, but there's definitely a lot of positives to having it).

I've often wondered this. I would doubt that we were the first state to do something like quikstats, but I would like to see a state that has a better set-up (and that's not to say that quikstats is perfect, but there's definitely a lot of positives to having it).

The only issues with stats in general are:
Some coaches/statisticians tend to inflate or not take proper stats during a game.
Some coaches do not enter these stats enough for them to be useful enough, even with the deadlines.

Reactions: DarkThunder#61
No help on quikstats for Minnesota, but I would like to see a few things change on our quikstats. Would like to see individual turnover numbers included in game boxscores and quarters played. In the early years, quarters played was a category.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT