ADVERTISEMENT

Maskers

billywayneluck

All District
Dec 28, 2009
Just saw one of my neighbors riding around in his three wheeler while wearing a mask. Who wears a mask in an open air vehicle?! šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: BamaFan1137
Who is wearing a mask at all? Thought wu flu season was over.
Yeah well, my son just had a job interview (remotely) for a cybersecurity position, the third question ā€œAre you vaxed?ā€ No, ā€œWill you get vaxed?ā€ No, ā€œThank you for your time.ā€
Would it surprise anyone the company is in the D.C. metroplex? Bunch of wankers.

Reactions: dustinator
Just saw one of my neighbors riding around in his three wheeler while wearing a mask. Who wears a mask in an open air vehicle?! šŸ¤£

I see people wearing them while riding motorcycles regularly.

My favorites are those who wear the mask but only over their mouths while obviously breathing through their noses.

I take that back...my favorites are still the motorcycle riders. šŸ˜‚

My favorite maskers.

man-swimming-underwater-with-covid-face-mask-protection-in-a-swimming-pool-safe-vacations.jpg

Yeah well, my son just had a job interview (remotely) for a cybersecurity position, the third question ā€œAre you vaxed?ā€ No, ā€œWill you get vaxed?ā€ No, ā€œThank you for your time.ā€
Would it surprise anyone the company is in the D.C. metroplex? Bunch of wankers.
I know people in some tech companies that left because of threats around the vax mandate. Some of those companies lost so much talent they had to back off on the requirements. You can tell too, because half the people at those firms have no idea WTF they are doing now.

Reactions: Reasoned
I see people wearing them while riding motorcycles regularly.

My favorites are those who wear the mask but only over their mouths while obviously breathing through their noses.

I take that back...my favorites are still the motorcycle riders. šŸ˜‚
That shit is everywhere and they are huge.

Remember we this crazy ass memes circulating to try to scare us? Fvcking nazis.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT