ADVERTISEMENT

Marcus Allen speaks!

Some liberal idiot is questioning an FBI whistleblower named Marcus Allen and quoting tweets from the heisman trophy winning Marcus Allen. You cannot make this stuff up.

Gator votes for these complete idiots. I’m losing IQ points as I watch it. Look away or suffer black hole stupidity.

Sweet Jesus. It didn't even slow her down when he informed her that it wasn't his twitter account.

Forget the fact that Marcus Allen is a HOF football player...imagine not being able to discern that the name Marcus Allen probably isn't all that uncommon...or just that @marcusA, in this case, may not be an uncommon @.

Fvcking morons.

I prefer to invoke the stupidity of your next VP nominee MTG who thinks it wasn’t a plane which crashed into the Pentagon on 9/11. ..Also that Kewish space lasers start forest fires.

She was re-elected by the stupid fvchheads in northern GA who actually believe her.

I prefer to invoke the stupidity of your next VP nominee MTG who thinks it wasn’t a plane which crashed into the Pentagon on 9/11. ..Also that Kewish space lasers start forest fires.

She was re-elected by the stupid fvchheads in northern GA who actually believe her.
Poor stooooopid Nurse. Things haven’t been this bad since the penicillin shortage in Saigon circa 1975 (LOOOOOONNG after the fighting had ended.)

Reactions: GwinnettDawg
Some liberal idiot is questioning an FBI whistleblower named Marcus Allen and quoting tweets from the heisman trophy winning Marcus Allen. You cannot make this stuff up.

Gator votes for these complete idiots. I’m losing IQ points as I watch it. Look away or suffer black hole stupidity.

Why did he even answer that? Shoulda told her to eat a BOD

Why did he even answer that? Shoulda told her to eat a BOD
I’m glad he did. Whenever the republicans question a libtard loser, said loser has been coached to drag out the answer, using up as much time as possible. If you’ve done nothing wrong you’d answer “yes/no” instead of all that bullschit.

Not sure either side can present the intellect of their VP’s with confidence

Reactions: dhetiger

Are you retarded? What does this have to do with the post and the clown party you support?

Enough!
I listened to the clip of this Sanchez lady from CA…..yeah, that’s a shocker. I mean, I know the HR is FILLED with absolute idiots but isn’t there at least one or two staffers smart enough to make sure a representative doesn’t go out and say such absolute nonsense? And Gator, I’ll take Taylor Green, Bobert or any other R representative against this Sanchez, Hank J, the Squad, Nancy, fat @ss Nadler, Cori Bush, Maxine Watters etc…etc…..etc…..

Enough!
I listened to the clip of this Sanchez lady from CA…..yeah, that’s a shocker. I mean, I know the HR is FILLED with absolute idiots but isn’t there at least one or two staffers smart enough to make sure a representative doesn’t go out and say such absolute nonsense? And Gator, I’ll take Taylor Green, Bobert or any other R representative against this Sanchez, Hank J, the Squad, Nancy, fat @ss Nadler, Cori Bush, Maxine Watters etc…etc…..etc…..

😂

• Haha
Reactions: Reasoned
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT