ADVERTISEMENT

Make me laugh for $1,000,000.00

BamaFan1137

All District
Nov 5, 2001
But remember, I suck at decimal points.

Patrick O'Sullivan from Boston dies and goes to Heaven. He meets Saint Peter at the Pearly Gates. Saint Peter tells him, "It's getting full in here, you have to tell me a joke and make me laugh if you want in."

Patrick says, "What did my first sexual experience and my funeral have in common?"

Saint Peter, "I don't know?"

Patrick, "I was the only one who came."

Saint Peter, "That's not funny."

Patrick, "I'm just kidding...my priest did too."

• Haha
Reactions: derek_tiger
Drunk farmer runs upstairs to his bedroom, opens the door as his wife wakes up. She sits up and notices he is holding a sheep under his arm.

The farmer yells out. "This is the pig I have been f'n!"
Wife says "You idiot... that is a sheep!"

Farmer says "Shut the F'up... I was talking to the sheep!"

Thanks, you have been a great audience... I'm here all week.

Two drunks sitting on a cornerstone are rating women as they pass-by..
There goes a 6, 7 9, ... a really good looking woman passes by and one of the drunks goes "she's a 8".
The woman hears it and goes "Why would I only be an 8?" . drunk goes "Cause it would take a team of clydesdales to pull me off of you".

But remember, I suck at decimal points.

Patrick O'Sullivan from Boston dies and goes to Heaven. He meets Saint Peter at the Pearly Gates. Saint Peter tells him, "It's getting full in here, you have to tell me a joke and make me laugh if you want in."

Patrick says, "What did my first sexual experience and my funeral have in common?"

Saint Peter, "I don't know?"

Patrick, "I was the only one who came."

Saint Peter, "That's not funny."

Patrick, "I'm just kidding...my priest did too."
Auburn football

One night a UFO lands in the middle of USA on Route 66 at an old gas station that’s been closed for a few hours and no one is there. OLD station. I’m talking so old they had the double gravity gas dispensers with the glass bowl thingy on top…
Two aliens walk up to one of the dispensers and say, “TAKE ME TO YOUR LEADER!”
Gas dispenser just sits there motionless, of course.
“TAKE ME TO YOUR LEADER OR I WILL LASER BLAST YOU!”
After a few more seconds they start blasting the dispensers. Then the sparks managed to ignite the gas and… KABOOM! The blast blows the aliens back 20 yards on their asses!
As they’re getting up and dusting themselves off one of the aliens looks at the other and says, “Dayum! I knew that sumbitch was gonna be trouble when I saw him standing there with his dik in his ear!”

• Haha
Reactions: BamaFan1137
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT