ADVERTISEMENT

MAGA ( making attorneys get attorneys)

David_Dennison

All District
Jul 13, 2020
Trumpsky fvcked over another lawyer by pressing delusional allegations in court filings.

The only thing he will hate worse than paying Letitia $250M for felony fraud in NY… is paying Hillary damages for filing frivolous ( delusional - without merit) .

Letitia won HUGE too - 17 felony counts UNANIMOUS verdicts

U N A N I M O U S x 17

…..as I said she would. Did I not predicate that many times? Did I nail it??

You know he really hates getting his corrupt ass kicked by black female prosecutors. Fanni Willis is the next one nail him in GA under state law. Not a damn thing Congress can do to stop conviction or pardon.

Trumpsky fvcked over another lawyer by pressing delusional allegations in court filings.

The only thing he will hate worse than paying Letitia $250M for felony fraud in NY… is paying Hillary damages for filing frivolous ( delusional - without merit) .

Letitia won HUGE too - 17 felony counts UNANIMOUS verdicts

U N A N I M O U S x 17

…..as I said she would. Did I not predicate that many times? Did I nail it??

You know he really hates getting his corrupt ass kicked by black female prosecutors. Fanni Willis is the next one nail him in GA under state law. Not a damn thing Congress can do to stop conviction or pardon.
Bump for Letitia

She handed him his ass ( as I said… many times) and took his lunch money…Then as in his previous legal ass-kicking - he sues.

The Judge had this to say in warning Trumpsky that he was about to eat shit AGAIN… probably saving him another million that he can’t get a loan for.

The judge said that the suit, which he dismissed in September, “should never have been filed," finding that it "was completely frivolous, both factually and legally" and "brought in bad faith for an improper purpose. Mr. Trump is a prolific and sophisticated litigant who is repeatedly using the courts to seek revenge on political adversaries. He is the mastermind of strategic abuse of the judicial process,”

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT