ADVERTISEMENT

Lying liberal hero and complete and utter loser, Don Lemon, gets bitchslapped by an expert

Dear Don,

When did "climate change" start so we know when storms started intensifying?

About a week ago in this case.

Sometimes climate change gets a crush on a tropical disturbance...so it engorges that storm and makes it swell up in all the right places.

Listening to Clay and Buck a few min ago, they had a guy on there sharing an interesting fact. In the last 30 years Florida has been hit by 6 major hurricanes, going back to Andrew in 1992.

The 30 years before that? 16. But in the 1960s Florida was mostly swampland with a fraction of the population and sprawl we see today, so there wasn’t near the same level of impact.

but yeah, climate change. Lol

Listening to Clay and Buck a few min ago, they had a guy on there sharing an interesting fact. In the last 30 years Florida has been hit by 6 major hurricanes, going back to Andrew in 1992.

The 30 years before that? 16. But in the 1960s Florida was mostly swampland with a fraction of the population and sprawl we see today, so there wasn’t near the same level of impact.

but yeah, climate change. Lol
And, 4 of those majors hitting Florida since 92 happened in 1 year, 2004.

I wasn't going to correct you. I'm assuming you are talking about Andrew.

Yep.

Fun fact, a red headed hooer drove 30 miles threw that shit, as it made landfall, just to wish me a happy birthday by having the seggs with me. And we weren't even dating...just a hook up.

No kidding, I was a little bit worried about meeting expectations after what she went through. I have no idea if I did but I'm quite certain that she did. She was built for that shit.

Yep.

Fun fact, a red headed hooer drove 30 miles threw that shit, as it made landfall, just to wish me a happy birthday by having the seggs with me. And we weren't even dating...just a hook up.

No kidding, I was a little bit worried about meeting expectations after what she went through. I have no idea if I did but I'm quite certain that she did. She was built for that shit.
I would say that explains the python problem in the Everglades, but you aren't SP105.

God bless you, Alex!! RIP

Yep.

What else did you and @Menace Sockeyes do?

Yep.

Any P that will drive through a hurricane for the indoor Olympics with you deserves a medal for sure. Hopefully you kept her as a plaything for a little while.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT