ADVERTISEMENT

Lying Dems: Stacey Abrams Edition

Only way to look worth a shit is to lie . Has there ever been an honest democrat ?
I was just a kid but we were told Sam Nunn from GA was a good one. Dont remember who was telling us though. There used to be some sane logical Dems even up through Clinton but they are pretty much gone now.

Reactions: IrishPokerDog
I was just a kid but we were told Sam Nunn from GA was a good one. Dont remember who was telling us though. There used to be some sane logical Dems even up through Clinton but they are pretty much gone now.
Zell Miller from GA was pretty good. His wife still goes to my parents’ church, and he did when he was still alive as well. His political career was over before my parents joined that church, but he was always a really good dude. Interviewed him a couple times for Political Science research papers.

Zell Miller from GA was pretty good. His wife still goes to my parents’ church, and he did when he was still alive as well. His political career was over before my parents joined that church, but he was always a really good dude. Interviewed him a couple times for Political Science research papers.
He was the old school southern democrat that ran as a Dem because until lhe last few decades Republicans didn’t win in the south. If more Dems were like him joe Biden would be in the retirement home where he belongs instead of the WH.

Reactions: alphatiger08
Zig Zag Zell!

Reactions: alphatiger08
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT