ADVERTISEMENT

LSU living on a prayer....

Sheesh, MSU is dominating this game everywhere but the scoreboard so far, just went up 17-14. I'm impressed with the Stanford transfer for MSU.

Reactions: BamaFan1137
Remember that snappy little diddy "Col Reb is cryin?"

Saw this today, someone has written a revised version in response to last night's loss to Miss State.

Mike the Tigers cryin' because we’re oh and one
We lost in Death Valley this isn't any fun.
We ask Coach Orgeron how the hell did we get here?
Coach O slaps his girlfriend and downs another beer.
Yaw yaw yaw yaw yaw yaw, yaw yaw football.
Yaw yaw yaw yaw yaw yaw, yaw yaw no Joe Burrow..

Mike the Tigers cryin cause it feels like the season’s down the drain
We might even lose to; a team that’s coached by Lane.
Yaw yaw yaw yaw yaw yaw, yaw yaw football.
Yaw yaw yaw yaw yaw yaw, yaw yaw Covid 19.

We ask Coach Orgeron why should we put up with this pain
Coach O whips out his contract and shows us where he signed his name.
Yaw yaw yaw yaw yaw yaw, yaw yaw football!
Yaw yaw yaw yaw yaw yaw, yaw yaw big buyout!

As you and I have discussed via email, Orgeron was a one trick pony that got the luck of one great year.

Obviously he’s a stallion pony with anger issues and kicks the asses of the mare ponies, but a one trick pony nonetheless.
Yup. I was surprised when you shared what your inside source said about LSU last November - that coach O was constantly confused in coaches meetings and had to be reminded of game plans, personnel, and injuries over and over such that the coordinators were putting feelers out as early as October. And sure enough, all the top players and coaches left or “opted out”.....

He and Gene Chizik are two flashes in the pan but at least Chizik has enough sense to get a job as a commentator. Can you imagine the wife beater calling a game?
how-to-make-baby-laugh.jpg

And @Bill_D said this team “will be better than last year!”

LOL!!!!
I guessed I missed on that one for now. What I said, however, was that the D would be better than last last year at this time. Never said the team. In some respects they were not too bad. They got 4 turnovers. Never thought I would see LSU get 4 turnovers and lose a game. But losing 2 of last years 3 remaining D starters, particularly Stingley, the night before the game didn’t help. But otherwise I have to admit the entire team looked lousy and tired by the 4th quarter.

The transfer QB from Stanford for Miss State is also pretty good. Some others will feel his mark.

Oh well, just get ready for next week and build.

I guessed I missed on that one for now. What I said, however, was that the D would be better than last last year at this time. Never said the team. In some respects they were not too bad. They got 4 turnovers. Never thought I would see LSU get 4 turnovers and lose a game. But losing 2 of last years 3 remaining D starters, particularly Stingley, the night before the game didn’t help. But otherwise I have to admit the entire team looked lousy and tired by the 4th quarter.

The transfer QB from Stanford for Miss State is also pretty good. Some others will feel his mark.

So you’re encouraged by a defense that gave up 7,000 passing yards to a perennial SEC cellar dweller? Odd take.

I agree that losing a bunch of starters To injury during the season has a huge impact... but the Master won anyway. Nobody felt sorry for us. What was it you said... load up another 4-5 star??

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT