ADVERTISEMENT

LSU folks say that Coach O

mobala_tiger62

Varsity
May 29, 2001
"Forrest Gump'd his way to a NC in 2019" Man, that's a low blow..

BTW, does every unkept bearded individual with a microphone, headset, in their basement. have a podcast, and are football experts?

Check out Whiskey & Wine Postgame broadcast (Auburn Game) for a couple of whiskey drinking, profanity laced coonass winners.

Reactions: alphatiger08
Dude is on borrowed time. It will be interesting to see which way Scott Woodward goes… he was able to pull Petersen out of Boise to Washington, which many schools had tried to pull. He brought Fisher to A&M, which I think will end up more negative than positive.

BTW, does every unkept bearded individual with a microphone, headset, in their basement. have a podcast, and are football experts?

Check out Whiskey & Wine Postgame broadcast (Auburn Game) for a couple of whiskey drinking, profanity laced coonass winners.
As I pointed out during that year, the domestic violence offender caught lightning in a bottle with Joe Brady. His act is tired.

I don’t think anyone believes he was the architect if that team. Just caught lightning in a bottle

I never realized he coached a year at USC…..that’s an odd fit eh?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT